Author: ceciliazhang

Why is Australia so paranoid over China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-12 20:40:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 20:41:06 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-12 20:25
excuses and excuses that all you can do plus some BS too

Are you ready to bet_ I bet that my German is 100 times better than yours...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 20:47:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-12-13 02:58:06 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-12 20:29
......I have worked hard for China. I have spent hours of my time trying to help China. What do I  ...

I would be ashamed to be you.

Sam clearly works for the CIA - why else does he do these fake news got attacked by white racists in a pub nonsense? And China is dumb enough to give the guy money.

And I have worked hard for China. I have offered China a lot of help. In return China makes fun of me. China might be sorry in the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 08:40:32 |Display all floors

My friend, here's the ugly truth, which can be rather painful, but the truth never the less.

First of all, why is Australia, a vast resourceful continent in Asia-Pacific, only a couple hundred miles away from South-East Asia had no Asian-Pacific Islanders in that vast land originally, historically inhabiting when Anglo pirates, some 10,000 miles away England, sailed half the world away, and looted in late 18th century? This doesn't make sense, since Asian-Pacific Islanders originally and historically inhabiting and residing in Pacific such as Guam, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji and Hawaii? Speaking of New Zealand, why did these same Anglo pirates, sailed half way around the world and looted in late 18th century? Why didn't they occupy beautiful fertile Iceland, right above them just a short distant away, with hardly any people there? This doesn't make sense at all.

Again, like I said, these shameless pirates has sailed over the other side of the world,
and looted this whole gigantic resourceful continent called AUSTRALIA on our own backyard in Asia-Pacific region, and pretending just as if nothing ever happened  to this day , how shameless and how dare they are, how dare?!

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 10:07:40 |Display all floors
Although he wasn't admitted, his behavior is honest.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-13 12:37:49 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-12 20:47
you cant afford a bet..you clown..!

Says who?

I bet 1 million yuan - my German is BETTER THAN YOURS.

Stands perfectly to reason as my ENGLISH TOO IS 100 times better than yours.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.