Author: ceciliazhang

Why is Australia so paranoid over China?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 08:20:30 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-11 22:15
what a load rubbish, and don't pretend you can write German:  Bundesverfassungsschuty  no its the  ...

Hahaha, you want to prove your German writing skills? I failed just now in proving that I know German perfectly whereas you have hardly more than basic German communications skills, you piece of tofu.

Yes, I mistyped that "Bundesverfassungsschutz" word for a simple reason: I had forgotten to switch from German language to English, so as a result the "Z" key produced a "Y"

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 09:55:08 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-12 08:14
Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about here. All I am saying is that behind all these an ...

The "Yellow Fever Syndrome" is the opposite of what you are talking about: it is a morbid, pathological mental conditions characterised by blind worshipping of foreign cultures from countries inhabited by yellow peoples.

It is noteworthy that in Asia there is a strong anti-yellow fever syndrome growing. Maybe the peoples there have developed an antidote to the yellow fever toxin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 11:37:06 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-12-11 20:55
China is innocent, and it is merely a calculated move to undermine the Labor Party's credibility.

How do you know the Chinese government is innocent in meddling in Australian internal affairs?
Where are you getting your information from?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 11:37:22 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-12-11 20:55
China is innocent, and it is merely a calculated move to undermine the Labor Party's credibility.

How do you know the Chinese government is innocent in meddling in Australian internal affairs?
Where are you getting your information from?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 11:41:54 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-11 22:18
Malcolm Turnbull, US brown nose  will repeat and US line that goes against China. WA survives thanks ...

Ratty boy Chinese student spies have been caught and admitted they are controlled by the Chinese embassie
Chinese Australian politicians caught swearing an oath of allegiance to China in front of its leader
There are many more just look on the internet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 11:42:27 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-11 22:18
Malcolm Turnbull, US brown nose  will repeat and US line that goes against China. WA survives thanks ...

Oh look the filter kicked in

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 12:26:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-12 09:55
The "Yellow Fever Syndrome" is the opposite of what you are talking about: it is a morbid, patho ...

Yellow Peril is not Yellow Fever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.