Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-11 23:41:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 02:39:33 |Display all floors
Because China is the next superpower in the 21st Century.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-12-12 07:27:10 |Display all floors
The CIA controls the Australian media and the politicians. Shanghai Sam is probably working for the CIA as controlled opposition. Has Shanghai Sam helped China or hurt? Why give Sam money to damage China? China would be much better of giving me that money. I am actually on Chinas side. I have worked hard for China. I have spent hours of my time trying to help China. What do I get in return? Less than nothing.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 07:28:43 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-11 22:15
what a load rubbish, and don't pretend you can write German:  Bundesverfassungsschuty  no its the  ...

Du willst eine Antwort au Deutsch, du drollige Kirchenmaus? Das kriegt ja selbst ein Chinese hin, dafür gibt es ja die Übersetzer von Suchmaschinen. Ich aber schreibe es gleich selbst auf Deutsch: du bist das ärmste Schwein, du lächerliche Kirchenmaus.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-12 07:31:28 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-12 02:39
Because China is the next superpower in the 21st Century.

Does that automatically mean that Australia has to become a lackey of China`s?

Phucking superpowers, new or old, should phucking learn to respect traditional countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-12 08:14:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-12 07:31
Does that automatically mean that Australia has to become a lackey of China`s?

Phucking superpowe ...

Sorry but I don't know what you're talking about here. All I am saying is that behind all these anti-China talk is the Western fear of China's rise, also known as the Yellow Peril Syndrome. Maybe China could try to hide its rise in order to assuage Western fears. But China is already on its way to becoming the next superpower of the 21st Century.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.