Author: 1584austin

Germans see Trump as more of a threat than North Korea or Russia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-7 19:04:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-7 16:02
Some of my best friends have been Muslim Arabs...

I know you have no friends, no matter what r ...

re:  Some of my best friends have been Muslim Arabs...

What happened to them?
They dumped you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 20:25:10 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-12-7 19:04
re:  Some of my best friends have been Muslim Arabs...

What happened to them?

Oaf! I know you hate Muslims so I won't introduce my Muslim Arab friends to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 20:48:29 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-7 18:05
As I wrote in my earlier post, I am agnostic about the Islamic fate that awaits White Christian Eur ...

You are an agnostic racist, I know that, or rather I believe you are an atheist racist. By the way, "Whites" can include Arabs and Muslims. They are not an alien, different-coloured race. They only have a different religion and perhaps a different birth place. there are more secular Muslims in France than in Lebanon. Families that have lived in France over three generations don't multiply at the rate that new immigrants do. They do understand that big families means big economic worries. Does the mayor of London practise polygamy?
There are new arrivals that pose special problems, to be sure: in Berlin for example there are two or three Arab clans notorious for their criminal activities. They collect protection money, push drugs, steal luxury cars and resell them, and the irony is that they all live off social support for the poor. What is their secret? Their patriarchal heads came to live in Germany ca. 30 years ago, claimed refugee status but withheld their passports. They could not be repatriated to any Arab state. Then came their next-of-kin. Men started marrying their female cousins. No one marries any member of any other family. They stick together like glue. And that is how they built their bases. They are like a bulwark, an impregnable fort. And mind you, they are very well adapted and speak perfect German.

But they are not like other Arabs in Berlin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 23:19:07 |Display all floors
My country has gone to hell in a handbasket.  Good on Germany for not trying to pretend otherwise.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 04:27:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-7 20:48
You are an agnostic racist, I know that, or rather I believe you are an atheist racist. By the way ...

You're just grasping at straws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 05:20:03 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-8 04:27
You're just grasping at straws.

I am grasping YOUR NOODLES.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 05:49:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-8 05:20
I am grasping YOUR NOODLES.

Do Aliens from Outer Space eat noodles? I thought they only eat the brains of White Christian Europeans?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.