Author: 1584austin

Germans see Trump as more of a threat than North Korea or Russia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-7 12:30:42 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 16:46
You don't believe me? How about this speech by Victor Orban of Hungary:

There you have it. Seneca ...

Europe has around 7.9% muslims living there. In germany around 5.5% and the uk 4.6%
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 13:12:17 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-12-7 12:30
Europe has around 7.9% muslims living there. In germany around 5.5% and the uk 4.6%

According to Charles Gave, the problem is that the high population growth rate of Muslims will double their percentage every decade while the White European population declines due to aging, low birth rates, abortion, simglehood, etc. The Islamic religion of Muslims value large families. And that's why they have such high birth rates. So even with ZERO net  migration, the Muslim population in Europe will surpass that of the White European, given their divergent population growth rates.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-7 16:01:37 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-7 12:26
White Nationalists think that Islamization is bad for Europe because the white Christian population ...

You are talking rubbish just like Mr ORban and President Trump do.

But then again, I am used to your racist ideology. Suffice to say I don't share such supremacist beliefs. I am glad and grateful we have Muslims (not all are brown but their skin colour is irrelevant to me), we have Chinese, Koreans, Blacks.

I know China is extremely worried about Islam. It is repressing Muslims mercilessly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 16:02:35 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-7 12:30
You don't agree with Victor Orban that Europe should be White, Christian and European? What should ...

Some of my best friends have been Muslim Arabs...

I know you have no friends, no matter what religion or race they hail from...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 16:06:32 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-7 13:12
According to Charles Gave, the problem is that the high population growth rate of Muslims will dou ...

Population increase is a serious problem, I agree. Muslims are very prolific and I support humane measures to restrict it. Why do they have such high birth rates? One reason is patriarchalism, a second instable political and economic circumstances, and a third is cultural, i.e. polygamy.

These reasons also obtain in AFRICA. In most sub-Saharan countries the population growth is phenomenal, over 3% a year, while the life expectancy is much lower than in other developing countries: in Chad for example a man is lucky if he grows to the age of 60.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 16:58:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-7 16:06
Population increase is a serious problem, I agree. Muslims are very prolific and I support human ...

Your explanation is cultural but there is another reason: demographics. The Muslim population is much younger than the White population which is older and declining due to low birth rates, divorce, abortion, etc. In France, abortion -- which is banned in Islam -- accounts for one in five of pregnancies. France has the highest fertility rate in all of Europe but most of it is due to its large Muslim population from North Africa which has a fertility rate that is TWICE as high as the White population. Divorce -- which is also banned in Islam -- is quite high at 55% in France. And then you also have notorious cases of polygamy -- which is banned in France -- yet still illegally practiced by Muslim communities there.

So what you have in France is a time machine which is set to 2050. That's when the older White population dies out, to be replaced by a mixed population of Whites, Blacks and Muslims.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 18:05:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-7 18:08
seneca Post time: 2017-12-7 16:01
You are talking rubbish just like Mr ORban and President Trump do.

But then again, I am used to ...

As I wrote in my earlier post, I am agnostic about the Islamic fate that awaits White Christian Europe later this century. I am merely elucidating the point of view of White Nationalists for the benefit of the Chinese readers here. Outside of their racism and bigotry, White Nationalists do have legitimate grievances against what they perceive to be an organized, systemic and malevolent attempt to undermine THEIR Western countries, THEIR Western cultures and THEIR Western Civilization. That's THEIR view not mine.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.