Author: 1584austin

Germans see Trump as more of a threat than North Korea or Russia [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-6 07:11:24 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 06:15
I am not sorry that I am not a Westerner but I am sorry for the Westerners in the West.

A Chinese LIKE YOU should worry about the West's chances at surviving. The West comprises GERMANY and FRANCE (and it can do with the U.S.A>). Imagine a world without "the leaders in high-speed railway technology_ or "the world's self-driving bus pioneers_...

Do you want to depend on N Korea for new ideas?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 09:24:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-6 09:28
seneca Post time: 2017-12-6 07:11
A Chinese LIKE YOU should worry about the West's chances at surviving. The West comprises GERMANY  ...

The rise of China is completely orthogonal to the decline and fall of the West.

If current trends continue, Germany is expected to become a Muslim majority country by 2050.

If and when that happens, would Germany still be considered "Western" if the majority of its citizens are not White Europeans?

So my question is not a rhetorical but an EXISTENTIAL one: who or what is going to save the Western Man and his Western
Civilization?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 12:06:59 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 03:29
China is doing bely bely well. Thank you. It's the West that is doing badly.

My question remains ...

To answer your question;
Step One:  Dual Citizenship should not be allowed. The Country you running away from should
terminate your citizenship. In other words, you cease to exist-for ever.

Step Two:  All tax haven should be outlawed.

Step three:  Paying a foreign Country to obtain a passport should be outlawed. For 5 million you can buy
                  your Australian citizenship.  Well off's have spent $9 billion in Australia in return for
                  permanent residency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 12:11:44 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 09:24
The rise of China is completely orthogonal to the decline and fall of the West.

If current trends  ...

Islamophobia wont protect China either. Learn to live with them, or go under. Islam is a civilisation of peace; Communism is one of greed and exploitation of man by man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 12:30:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-6 12:30
seneca Post time: 2017-12-6 12:11
Islamophobia wont protect China either. Learn to live with them, or go under. Islam is a civilisa ...

C'mon, Seneca. You're a White Nationalist from South Africa who's proud and eager to defend and promote Western Civilization but you're now evading my question which I paraphrased from the following quote:

The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive. Do we have the confidence in our values to defend them at any cost? Do we have enough respect for our citizens to protect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert and destroy it?”

That EXISTENTIAL question was posed by the President of the USA and the Leader of the West who wants to save Western Civilization from "those who would subvert and destroy it".

Those are his words not mine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 12:47:50 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 12:30
C'mon, Seneca. You're a White Nationalist from South Africa who's proud and eager to defend and pro ...

You don't know me and your characterisation of me is laughable in the extreme. I have no difficulty accepting Islam. Donald Trump is not my type of a president.

Do you always run at full tilt into a wall with your head lowered? bravo! It takes chutzpah, or maybe it just takes gung-ho but the more repeats you perform the less chutypah will be left...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 15:13:04 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-6 03:29
China is doing bely bely well. Thank you. It's the West that is doing badly.

My question remains ...

jeremy corbyn
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.