Views: 7327|Replies: 3

Trump: "I Will Exterminate All of Nature!" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-5 14:33:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Glue at 2017-12-5 15:09

And rightly so.  Francis Galton in 1883 invented modern Eugenics and Transhumanism so that the Caucasians can leave nature behind and evolve towards a new space-age species.

But then after WWII, the Cultural Marxists destroyed eugenics and Transhumanism, causing the Caucasians to regress back towards the animals that love and live in nature, such as monkeys.  

And ever since, the contro11ing Cultural Marxists have preserved nature as a means to hold the Caucasians back.

But Trump is going to wipe nature off the face of the Earth by getting rid of all public parks and species protection laws.  Once nature is destroyed, Caucasians can then start looking up to the stars, instead of towards the contents of nature such as bugs, trees, birds, etc.  It's important that all non-human species go extinct, every single one of them.  The only living species on Earth should be the human species.  And in America, all the Blacks, Browns, Yellows, and Ashkenazim must be sterilized, but then shown mercy by being provided with welfare.

As a person of color, I support President Trump and his goals.  The Caucasians gave my family the PRIVILEGE of moving to their country of America, and I will fight to protect the Caucasian culture and ethnicity.  Will all the other non-Caucasian citizens of America join me in showing our great appreciation towards the Caucasians for allowing us to live in America?  Will you also join me in helping to fight to protect the Caucasian culture and ethnicity?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-10 01:21:10 |Display all floors
Do we really need nature?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-10 06:06:24 |Display all floors
TheGlass Post time: 2017-12-10 01:21

The US GOP says: "No, rednecks don't need nature; they just need oil for their trucks!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
TheGlass Post time: 2017-12-10 01:21

80%

80% of the forests have already been destroyed and most plant and animal species are already extinct. Our own turn for extinction looms in the near distance.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.