Views: 933|Replies: 6

Winter in northernmost China - so cold, even hot water freezes fast[1]- Chinadai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-4 20:14:29 |Display all floors
In recent days, the lowest temperature in China's northernmost county Mohe dropped to -40C. Tourists and the local residents enjoy seeing the spectacle of hot water freezing the moment it is tossed from a pot. [Photo by Chu Fuchao/for chinadaily.com.cn]

Previous

1 2 3 4 5 Next

Previous

1 2 3 4 5 Next

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 20:14:30 |Display all floors
It is hard to boil water in winter and they throw it away just like that. water is also scarce today. What a wasteful act. This called for another cultural reform.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 13:28:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 10:51:28 |Display all floors
*YAWN*   You can do the same thing with cold water. You just don't get the steam. Smaller water droplets freeze faster than a whole pot of water.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 22:06:29 |Display all floors
that looks fun,I've never tried it, because I have no chance  i am in south of China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.