Views: 14526|Replies: 10

Pam Anderson: Girls should know what they are getting into [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-3 06:12:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-12-2 14:13

Now here’s a girl who spoke the truth:

Pam Anderson: they should know what they wre getting into

I mean why do you guys suppose they ( old hags ) pay through their noses for the most sexually attractive of Victoria Secrets if it wern’t for the fact they wanted to entice/tease men into sexually become attracted to their beds and, why do you suppose that that baring of their big and massive boobs in whole or in part is such a popular sport in the Americas “amongst the white female” — the white female who knows every pennie worth of sexual worth, if if weren’t to atteact men into sexually become attracted to them?

Sorry, but I am one who simply have no empathy for the white female, or even the beige female, who uses their sexual attractions or desires as offerings or as barters to make their way up the social ladder and, when they failed in their objective, go straight after that pot of gold (in millions of lucky-lottery-like amount $’s) that the media or the establishment promises them decades even half a century latter.

C’mon America! C’mon, CNN!,l

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 20:48:06 |Display all floors
re; C’mon America! C’mon, CNN!,l

American way of sucesss

Mind you, been drifting with the political currents as of lately

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 01:21:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-12-3 09:53
emanreus Post time: 2017-12-3 04:48

American way of sucesss

Yeah, Hilarious isn’t it?

And yet, they call it “Dem-MOCKERY-acy at work meaning *punching below the belt if they don’t like it or if they decide they don’t like how the word “DEMOCRACY” is spelled...

Again, and as I said, luckily it wasn’t *Benghazi Clinton* and yet, they are still crying over it because their faulty elect process have betrayed them by electing, accidentally, a guy who speaks our language and a guy who sees the world that us mere mortals sees it... such a SAD STATE of Americanism or of American snob-affairs...

I mean look, who else would dare give *war hero Long John McCain french fries the middle fingers* and who else would dare give *they’ll hear from all of us soon cow dung Texas Holdem’ Walker Bush the thumbs down*, or who else would dare question *the authenticity of the line 「a single step for man and a giant leap for mandkind」” but our Man DJT? And...

NO!

With a Grandkid who’s deep into the Li Bai’s of things, NOT Nehru philosophies, NOT the Mohammed Ali teachings, and not the Alibaba’s of things, Trumpman “IS NOT” on a bout of exploitation of political-capitalism but more rather, what we are seeing is the truer and more honest side of the Trump family and, as Chinese, we should feel grateful at that...

As for Rocket man Kim:

look Un Boy, Trump Man is not your enemy. He’s the closes of “Korean genetics” you’ll ever get as close to the White House as you possibly already are now so use your smarts Man... I mean imagine if it was Benghazi Clinton, if its war monger McCain, or if it’s Billy Bush, I bet betcha Korean War ll would be at full swing now even if you have nukes as guarantor ..

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 16:25:55 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-12-3 20:48

American way of sucesss

Oh, so it's better for women in China?  Strange, everytime I take a look on the CPC meeting, can't see many women....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 16:33:34 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-12-4 16:25
Oh, so it's better for women in China?  Strange, everytime I take a look on the CPC meeting, can't ...

You don't need to sport a beard to be a man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 18:44:48 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-12-4 00:25
Oh, so it's better for women in China?  Strange, everytime I take a look on the CPC meeting, can't ...

C’mon Yasa!

Please! Please don’t tell me you’ve never *been groped*  by some of the millions of high end comforters 「in your country of Abe’s Waterworld  (Damn! I can still picture sexy Kevin Costner in that one)」...

The most sexiest, most succulent, and the most irresistible of prize-possession, Man —  someone whose clearly begging to be eaten alive by you or by anyone they’ve dressed to kill...

Again, God didn’t produce a garden hose such that it would have a male and a female connect for nothing...

And, as for the self-awaring, clearly upscale whitey female, C’mon Man!, how many of them do you think whose water is still unbroken by junior high and how many of them are still floral arrangements that have yet been fertilized by the time they decided to pick a sucker to do the agonizing chores of life after thirty for them????

C’mon Man!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 15:21:59 |Display all floors
I agree. I once opened a door for a lady years ago, but its too risky now...
some of these complaints are ridiculous. They accept thousands of dollars, then complain 2o yrs later. It has already got to the stage where male office workers do not want to be alone in their office with a woman collegue in case they make a complaint. Trumps right hand man admits he always takes another collegue in a room if he has a meeting with a female. Its getting out of control....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.