Views: 7350|Replies: 5

China Genitically Engineers Four Super-Babies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-1 23:02:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ChinaSoAwesome at 2017-12-1 23:36

Hello everyone,

As you all know, the suffering in the world has touched the hearts of the people of China more than any other nation on Earth.  There is much poverty and violence in the world, and China feels their pain intensely.

So, China had a brilliant idea: they decided that if they can genitically engineer their entire population to be super-intelligent, then China can easily figure out how to end all poverty and violence in the world.  

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 23:03:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ChinaSoAwesome at 2017-12-1 23:32

So, several years ago, China decided to first just experiment with four embryos to see how it turned out.  Well, here are the results of those four embryos a few years after they were born:

Youtube.c*m/watch?v=omuYi2Vhgjo
Youtube.c*m/watch?v=ZnRAntB1OLI
Youtube.c*m/watch?v=SMUWOVJ3bzE
Youtube.c*m/watch?v=r8esq8BwBsc

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-2 04:19:14 |Display all floors
And who gonna pay for all this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 01:22:35 |Display all floors
Tapuach_B_Dvash Post time: 2017-12-2 04:19
And who gonna pay for all this?

Yo mama.

But actually, I saw the videos on youtube, those babies are clearly mutants, no normal baby can do the things that those chinese babies  in the videos did.  This is wrong.  If anyone is going to make super-babies, the Caucasians will.  Caucasians are the Chosen People, not China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-5 10:02:14 |Display all floors

"Genitically"?

You mean    g e n i t a l l y ? ?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 15:08:51 |Display all floors
Stinkie Post time: 2017-12-5 01:22
Yo mama.

But actually, I saw the videos on youtube, those babies are clearly mutants, no normal b ...

Will you change your mind if I tell you that strictly speaking, Caucasians include people originally from South Asia (Indians, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.) Central Asia (former Soviet republics), Western Asia (Middle East countries), North Africa (Egypt, Morocco, etc.) in addition to Europe?
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.