Author: SEARU

How much has the CD influenced your work and life? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-1 10:12:37 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-11-30 22:38
Sometime I noted down some lighting thinking about textbooks and other education topics. The resul ...

I have taken cognizance of your strong interest in education and the way by which the Chinese language transports information to native speakers. I think you have hit on some pertinent problems there.

I do not always enjoy anecdotes of people who tell us of their cruel streak, as for example when they steal their wife's cat and release it in the wild.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 22:54:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-1 10:12
I have taken cognizance of your strong interest in education and the way by which the Chinese la ...

Thanks for your kind remarks!  Your comments always drive me to think a lot. Our discussions go like sport-competition that needs hard will to win the gold medal!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 23:08:21 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-1 00:21
Don't pretend to be over energetic and caring, will you?

Almost I have spent all of my free time on blog which period is about equal to another university study majoring in English. Compared with ordinary college students, I do the job with more interest that is important for work efficiency!

Your word ‘pretend’ is funny that I think! -----------We bloggers seem as actors who always try to pretend to act as the real master in the film or play!   In some way, good novelist should be a good director of movie as well as a qualified actor!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-2 06:11:27 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-1 22:54
Thanks for your kind remarks!  Your comments always drive me to think a lot. Our discussions go li ...

Although I have won many, many fierce verbal battles in our forum, the  well deserved gold medals have been withheld from me so far...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-2 12:48:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-2 06:11
Although I have won many, many fierce verbal battles in our forum, the  well deserved gold medals  ...

Sometime quarreling is good kind of physical training for the brain since that could force you to speak quickly with hot words which would also mind you never to make the same mistake your counterpart has done! The forum looks like the ring where you could turn your fist as hard as boxer‘s.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-2 13:43:19 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-1 23:08
Almost I have spent all of my free time on blog which period is about equal to another university  ...

Once again, I don't quite understand your intended meaning of words.  Please welcome seneca' joint discussion in your thread and I'm off with relief now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-2 13:48:19 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-2 13:43
Once again, I don't quite understand your intended meaning of words.  Please welcome seneca' joint ...

But I am afraid of his hard fist!  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.