Author: SEARU

How much has the CD influenced your work and life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-30 23:18:07 |Display all floors
The truth is I seldom have any good idea what you are talking about  In this sense, you sound like a highly activated robot, understood?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 23:25:19 |Display all floors
In class a nice lecture could let you only communicate with dozens of students;
While a good article here has been viewed by 40000 friends! --------------What a magic classroom the forum is! __________(Of course, I am not the teacher instead I have acted as a naughty boy who speaks so loudly!)
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 23:30:55 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-30 23:18
The truth is I seldom have any good idea what you are talking about  In this sense, you sound like ...

That Buddhist tells that you would be able to see something special even on the white paper when or if your mind is cool enough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 23:36:55 |Display all floors
Now, I am a bit sleepy and have to off line for tomorrow‘s work!   I would like reply each of your comments latter.   Good-bye everyone!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 00:21:02 |Display all floors
Don't pretend to be over energetic and caring, will you?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 00:26:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-12-1 00:28

But of course, any robot could never act as attentatively active as you are trying to be.  You've obviously  made yourself out-performance over robots, proud of yourself should be

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-1 10:09:27 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-30 22:29
Waste of time and meaningless to be here, disappointed all the time, never changes

According to my count, "Yin_99" is your fourth or fifth username here. All preceding ones were thrown into the dustbin of history by the moderators and your posts were deleted. So much for "meaningless" writings by certain posters...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.