Author: SEARU

How much has the CD influenced your work and life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-5 22:45:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-5 09:57
Have you ever tried to read English FICTION?

When I was little, one boy form our village got sick because he had spent days on reading a novel!----------I dare not take up any fiction-book which habit is quite good for my eyesight-protection.
But in 2006,I bought one portable computer with which I would spent about eight hours a day on Interneting english-web-sites. Sometimes I felt headache!

I dislike long articles. It is fun to make short notes here as comments!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-6 06:54:04 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-5 22:45
When I was little, one boy form our village got sick because he had spent days on reading a novel! ...

I am afraid I have to DISABUSE you (yes, please look up the verb "disabuse"@). No one gets "sick from reading fiction" or from reading for a long time. You are a strong believer in the myriad of Chinese rural legends (again, "rural legends" is a neologism that contrasts with the lexicalized phrase "urban legends").

Chinese believe in all kinds of unscientific "health legends", including the nonsense that reading in a moving vehicle "is bad for your eyes". The same people then have no compunction reading and viewing rubbish content on their mobile phones or laptops.

Consider the COMPUTER or MOBILE PHONE an enemy to your eyes' health, not books, least of all books of fiction! They are the healthiest food for your mind, I liken them to vegan food.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 10:42:57 |Display all floors
what does CD means?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 12:45:49 |Display all floors
Dewel Post time: 2017-12-6 10:42
what does CD means?

Chinadaily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 22:11:49 |Display all floors
(After bath I feel so fresh!)
I have been here in the blog-site for more than three years. My writing-skill has improved a lot.  I feel doing blog could help me think in clear way and become clever and smart!
I wish more reader-friends join in the Forum! Let‘s have a nice talk on common concerns!’

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.