Views: 46913|Replies: 95

How much has the CD influenced your work and life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-30 22:07:25 |Display all floors
Today I am quite happy since my hard work and achievement in the Forum has helped me to be recognized as 'senior talent’ by the county administration and the city human-resource-department! ----------NOW,it is already late night and I have cooled down. I would like note down the special moment for my life and have nice recalling about the past and let me imagine what I should do in the following years with you (my loyal reader-friends!)
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:29:03 |Display all floors
Waste of time and meaningless to be here, disappointed all the time, never changes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:29:06 |Display all floors
I first reported the good news to my wife through We-chat who refused to make any remark since she is always oppose me on writing. Once a time we had a bitter quarreling about if staying in the blog-site was a waste of time and energy. At last she spoke in a strange tone: “You may write hard, and I am sure the editor would reward another calendar-book in return and that would be all the harvest in the next year!”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:33:16 |Display all floors
People here seems to be weird and isolated from real life, half way between real person and robots.  How do others think about here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:38:30 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-30 22:29
Waste of time and meaningless to be here, disappointed all the time, never changes

Sometime I noted down some lighting thinking about textbooks and other education topics. The results have proved that my doing is worthy and meaningful since it is useful for schooling reform and progress. Furthermore some discussions with fellow friends here were so happy and unforgettable. I think I have forced me to make a living in the international market where I often meet with wonderful goods!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:39:01 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-30 22:33
People here seems to be weird and isolated from real life, half way between real person and robots.  ...

I am no robot - I am real !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 22:43:19 |Display all floors
I'd rather interact with people in LinkedIn over the world, good for my sharing of improved mindset or vision.  Different styles attracts different people, so hope everybody enjoys their preferred process of interactions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.