Views: 569|Replies: 11

The Honorable President Donald Trump [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-30 18:57:15 |Display all floors
Dear Hebrews, Blacks, and Browns,

We must capitulate to Mr. Trump.  Listen my fellow people of color, if we don't completely capitulate to President Trump, he will strip us all of our citizenship and kick us out of the USA.  But, I feel that in his heart, if we show absolute loyalty to him, he will be compa$$ionate to us and give us a choice: he will allow us Hebrews, Browns, and Blacks to stay in America for the rest of our lives as long as we are 100% loyal to him, but he will require all of us to get permanently sterilized, change our legal status from "Citizen" to "Permanent Guest," give up our right to vote and own firearms, and agree to not do any crime.

We must capitulate to Mr. Trump because he has now proven to be one of the two greatest Presidents of America: George Washington and Donald Trump.  He has the support of the entire Caucasian race in America, and as you all know, when the Caucasians are racially united, they are unstoppable.  They have very good genes and can achieve anything, provided that they no longer engage in intra-ethnic conflict and instead unite as one Caucasian race and culture.  

Donald Trump's goal is to bring back glory to the Caucasian race and make sure they remain at least 90% of the population in America.  If we Hebrews, Browns, and Blacks get sterilized, we will eventually die out in America, and America can become 90% or more Caucasian again.  If we agree to get sterilized, President Trump will show mercy on us and allow us to finish the rest of our lives in America.  And regarding Muslims who are citizens of America, if you want to remain in the USA, you will have to agree to give up Islam, in addition to getting sterilized and completing the other conditions.  You can, in your own inner mind, silently talk to your Allah if you want, but all visible Islamic behaviors will have to be oblitereted.  And all the Mosques and Islamic schools in America will have to be destroyed.

President Trump has been extremely successful.  For example, he has already taken down many of his biggest Marxist Hebrew opponents such as Debbie Wa$$erman-Schulz, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinsten, Al Franklin, Matt Lauer, and Richard Blumenthal.  And he has destroyed the Hebrew ma$$ media.  This right here tells you that President Trump is clearly the most unstoppable force in modern history and clearly has the most superior genes of any human in modern history. Taking down the American Hebrews is physically impossible because the Hebrews are a Super-Men type of people.  But, Trump has done just that, so this means President Trump is even stronger than Super-Man.  

President Trump also wants to rule over the rest of the world, which is why he is preparing for war against every nation in the world.  President Trump sees himself as the new Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar combined, and he clearly is, since he has proven to be just as great as them.  And since President Trump is so powerful, he could easily conquer the rest of the world.  So, it would be in the best interest for the rest of the world to immediately capitulate to President Trump.  If you do, he will show you mercy and treat you with kindness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-1 13:31:24 |Display all floors
Yes, very good points.  Trump is the combination of Genghas Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar, Pompeo, Charles Martel, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, and every other magnificent world leader.  We must all obey him, or pay the price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 01:00:25 |Display all floors
I_Robot Post time: 2017-12-1 13:31
Yes, very good points.  Trump is the combination of Genghas Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar ...

Are you Brown?  I myself am a non-white living in America.  After reading your post and the OP, I have decided to get sterilized to honor President Trump and the white people.  I hope the whites and Mr. Trump will now agree to not harm me.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 05:53:01 |Display all floors
Drumpf

Drumpf is Chewish and an ardent supporter of Israel. His homosexual mentor Roy Cohn was on the board of Permindex and thus part of the group that planned and executed the execution of JFK.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 21:31:28 |Display all floors

Carlos_Garcia Currently offline
Registration time2017-11-30Last login2017-11-30

Tr0ll
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 21:34:06 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2017-12-4 16:53
Drumpf

Drumpf is Chewish and an ardent supporter of Israel. His homosexual mentor Roy Cohn was on  ...

Still the first to bring up homosexuality, looking for love are you pet.

And your anti Semitic nonsense is just that, nonsense.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 22:15:17 |Display all floors
nacido loco muere como loco

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.