Author: 1584austin

What has Kim got to do to provoke Trump to take military action? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-5 13:11:17 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 19:24:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-5 19:30
edisonone Post time: 2017-12-5 13:11
Again, I beg to differ with that assessment....

True “NATIONALISM” is all about “NATIONAL S ...

Protestantism is on the decline in South Korea due to its hostility to Buddhism which is still practiced by the majority of South Koreans. They want South Korea to reunite with North Korea and don't want to see their one and only one country "totally destroyed".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 20:03:54 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-5 19:24
Protestantism is on the decline in South Korea due to its hostility to Buddhism which is still prac ...

They should start to march towards the US bases and carry signs like YANKEE go home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 03:31:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-12-5 20:03
They should start to march towards the US bases and carry signs like YANKEE go home

Don't worry. They're doing that already in Seoul, Tokyo, Okinawa, Manila, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 08:07:17 |Display all floors

15 years ago,

it was,  Iraq - Saddam - WMD (weapon of mass destruction).

But the real motive was - all about OIL.   

Today,

it is DPRK - Kim - nuclear weapon.

And the real motive is - all about Rare Earth Minerals.   

My final thought:

"There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart and soul of Colonialist-turned
Capitalist
Imperialists; other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of   great wealth".

Pls read more at -

'Most Harmonious Nation'      http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=785423&fromuid=1045627

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 08:34:44 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-3 19:14
Both North and South Korea recognize the need to negotiate a political solution which will see thei ...

Far-fetched. There is no proper government in North Korea. The Kim family clique are criminals and certainly not communists. One can't negotiate with them because they represent nobody but themselves. The only reason to talk with the Kims is to distract their attention before you kill them.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 09:17:57 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2017-12-5 16:07
15 years ago,

it was,  Iraq - Saddam - WMD (weapon of mass destruction).

I love the norks. I love the norks even more than i love the chicoms because norky korea is so pristine we chinese just can’t compete with them. I have a SIL who is a nork. He hates and dispises the Americamo indoctrinated traitors of the south.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.