Author: 1584austin

What has Kim got to do to provoke Trump to take military action? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-4 07:27:05 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-1 05:40
The discussing mess is exclusively created by the USA, my dear leader Kim rightfully can’t trust  ...

Look...
If it was a John McCain Admin, or if it was a the Benghazi-Clinton Admin (which in essence is what poodle Kenyatta Boy is really all about), or even if its a Mit Romey Admin, and if the Chinese promises not to intervene, you’d likely witnessed long ago a real to life Baghdad style bombardment of the north’s suspected nuclear as well ad missile sites and launchers.

All industries suspected to have relations to and/or are associated with the mfg. of nukes and missiles, too, will be incinerated in the first round of bombsrtment. All underground facilities, i.e.  underground airfields, nuke plants, and air defense shelters, too. Will have been rendered out-of-commission followed by 24/7 UAV and satelite imageries of all of these decommissioned facilities to ensure it that nothing survives and Kim regime taken out and regime changed. Yes, they can accomplish such a feat without a scratch to Soul or anywhere if the A-OK was open for them to do so.

As for Trump, he was omly looking for political capital which will give him a secind term exactly as how Kenyatta Boy had colluded with Putin for a promise also of a second term.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 07:31:36 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-12-3 14:05
Yes it could. But this whole Korea nonsense can be solved if the US agrees to withdraw all its for ...

Or, if the Chinese promise that they will not intervene which is a tall order China will never comit to...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 08:14:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-4 08:19
Ted180 Post time: 2017-12-4 06:05
Yes it could. But this whole Korea nonsense can be solved if the US agrees to withdraw all its for ...

Both North and South Korea recognize the need to negotiate a political solution which will see their eventual reunification. But the USA is opposed to any talks before North Korea agree to dismantle their nuclear weapons first which is tantamount to committing national suicide. North Korea knows that only its nuclear weapons can guarantee its national survival against a pre-emptive US military attack which is now confirmed by the Trump Administration's repeated threats to "totally destroy" North Korea. But South Korea doesn't want the USA to "totally destroy" North Korea because they want to reunite with North Korea.

The problem is the USA not North Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 12:43:52 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-3 16:14
Both North and South Korea recognize the need to negotiate a political solution which will see thei ...

Well.. I beg to differ in that respect....

Yes, for the younger modern thinker nationalistic age group of under 40s’ and 50s’ of the south, they likely hate the America’s guts and they most probably take deep pride in the achievements of the Pyongyang regime because of its nationalistic ability to put Korea and Koreans in the world’s map.

However, for the easily manipulated simpletons or dumbos of the south, which likely consists of near 50%, maybe even 60% of the south’s population, counting especially those of elementary-minded snobs who are sold on the Christian faith, and, of course — the running dogs the controls the south, to try and instil in them the idea that blood is thicker than water is a tall order that can never be realized...

I know these things. One of my Jeric Kushners is Korean inside and out, and, mentally, I know what makes Koreans tick. Mentally, Koreans are very much like Chinese. They are after all Asians like us and the logics of kinship between Chinese and Koreans are very much a part of Korean culture...

Sadly, just as how we Chinese have our Chai Ing-wen’s and our Anastasia Lins, Korea, too, have their Chai Ing-wen’s and, of course, their Anastasia Lins...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 19:23:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-12-4 12:43

Yes, for the younger modern thinker nationalistic ag ...
  1. Mentally, Koreans are very much like Chinese. They are after all Asians like us and the logics of kinship between Chinese and Koreans are very much a part of Korean culture
Copy code
$

If we listen to your bullsht, we could believe that :
vietnamese ar elike chineses
mongols are like chineses
korean ar elike chineses

so vietnamese are like korean!
LOL! Do you something afraid to be grotesque when you write such ridiculous bllsht? ifnot, then be confident, today, you deserve the award !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 10:44:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-5 19:17
edisonone Post time: 2017-12-4 12:43

Yes, for the younger modern thinker nationalistic ag ...

Koreans are highly nationalistic except for the traitors who served in the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII. President Moon Jae-in is the son of refugees from North Korea who wants to start talks with Pyongyang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 12:08:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-12-4 20:46
yasawakic Post time: 2017-12-4 03:23
$

If we listen to your bullsht, we could believe that :

What have I ever done to you to deserve that outburst, Yasa???

OK, Yasa, so Mongols, Manchus, and Koreans are NOT CHINESE as Qin, Han, of Tang Chinese as we identify it. But, what you MUST REMEMBER is that *** a) Mongolians are settlers of elements from the various militaries — whole families of them — from olden days waring northeast Asia, a vast region of the Asian continent which ultimately was unified asca single Kingdom known as 大中原 or China proper, which is why they live tents known as YURTS which are tents adapted by the militarries of the various Kingdoms of thise days so, yes, they are members of the 中國人 tribe, and...

b) that Koreans, Manchus (or what known as 大金國 back then and as Qing Chinese in later years), too, are members of the 中國 or the 大中原 cland so, yes, Koreans and Chinese are one and same and...

“if the various ruling empires of China’s long past would have had the aggressiveness that Western colonialism had throughout the world, yes, Korea would have been yet but just another Manchuria or another Guangdong, or a Hunan, etc., etc., whatever of China therefore I stand my ground that Korean are like Chinese and Chinese like Koreans.”  and...

c) as for Vietnam: yes, I agree that those from the northerm vietnamese panhandle are Chinese but, the Ngo Dinh Diem‘s of the south, the one’s that are racially prejudice towards the Chinese are not of 中囯 or of 漢族. They are unquestionably of  East Indie or Indonesian or of Austronesian genomes...

Sadly for you Yasa, I even see your people as no more but descendants of a 5000 member strong troupe consisting of the smartest of the Qin court who are on a scientific expedition to this magical island in the far eastern sea in search of a fablelistic but magical potion which supposedly would prolong the life span of China’s greatest emperor, the onecand only Qin Shi Huang or 秦始皇 in Hanzi..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.