Author: 1584austin

What has Kim got to do to provoke Trump to take military action? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-2 17:57:12 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-1 21:42
What abut  the US criminal clique..?

Cuidada con una Rata sobre

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 03:48:01 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-11-30 08:40
Unfortunately for all Koreans (both North and South), the Americans will attack DPRK once they are s ...

Korean crises:
Korea is not SYRIA or any other statein the middleast, north africa or eastern Europe. In other words, any attack on any part Korea (there’s only one Korea to us Chinese) equals an attack on all of the PRC and that qualifies as an invitation to WW3.
The Americans are not as dumb as to risk a nuclear shootout with China just as how they are not dumb enough to risk a shootout with Vladmir over Crimea. Neither are the Chinese as stupid as to allow a saber tooth tiger to stalk them on their front doirstep without a fight. The Chinese can now afford to say “NO” to the Americans and America knows that.

Reality check: The world will just have to accept a seconary nuclear state in Asia just as how the world have come to the acceptance of a secondary nuclear power(s), i.e., UK and France in Europe so “WHY” is it so hard to accept this truth andvreality and

What does America have to fear from Korea that even us Chinese who are only a stone’s throw away from Pyongyang have no worries whatsoevet of them?

Baffled.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 21:10:50 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2017-12-1 08:42
What abut  the US criminal clique..?

The criminal clique of the US is made-up of rich capitalists and their hired lackeys and is mainly associated with the Republican Party. They use the racial fears of poor whites to avoid their proper taxation. But, the possibility of defeating them by democratic votes, that portion of the legal system that is not under their control, and the many institutions (like the free media) that limit their power means they are more vulnerable that the Kim family criminal clique of the DPRK. The internal power of the Kim clique is greater than that of the US clique.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 21:17:33 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-30 14:14
Not if both China and Russia stop the USA from attacking North Korea.

China and Russia will be unable to stop such a US attack without risking their own destructions. Instead, China must end the Kim regime and the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-3 21:26:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-3 21:32
Ted180 Post time: 2017-12-3 21:17
China and Russia will be unable to stop such a US attack without risking their own destructions. I ...

Even South Korea won't allow the US military to attack North Korea because they're both part of the same country called Korea.

After Russia intervened in Syria, did the US military do anything? Now let's take China AND Russia together in North Korea, do you think the US military can do anything?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 04:59:02 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-12-3 05:10
The criminal clique of the US is made-up of rich capitalists and their hired lackeys and is mainly ...

Sorry Teddy, but I’m more inclined to believe that, American society, 「MORE THAN AN INSTITUTION RUN BY A BUNCH of WARREN BUFFEDS and ROCKEFELLAS, or WHATEVER」that it is, in all truth, that it is a SOCIETY RUN BY GROUPIES WITH A NOSE BIGGER EVEN THAN THOSE of STEVE BANNON’S ALT-RIGHT or BREITBART GROUP.  

Meaning:l Americans society is run by groupies who will have no second thoughts about doing yet another Hiroshima, Nagasaki, or Korean-War, on the Asian continent even if it means that it’ll be at the peril of one or two of Kim’s targets in America with a population in the high millions.

Or, if in the case of Chinese capabilities, then it’s hundreds of American cities in exchange for all cities east of Xian or, if we update China’s current status, then what that means is that these cities east of Xian will downgraded to but a mere handfull of these cities while the hundreds of cities of the West will still stand because THAAD or NMD have been proven inaffective or useless against China’s present generation of hardwares...

... hardwares that zig zags along @Mach 10 while the best from the competition can only best itself @Mach 5..

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 06:05:23 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-12-3 08:26
Even South Korea won't allow the US military to attack North Korea because they're both part of the ...

Yes it could. But this whole Korea nonsense can be solved if the US agrees to withdraw all its forces after China gets rid of the Kim gang and its weapons.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.