Views: 7379|Replies: 3

I am Brown, and I Yield to President Trump and the Caucasian Race [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-29 13:12:24 |Display all floors
I agree with you that ethnic diversity is not compatible with eugenics/transhumanism. And it pleases me that nowhere in my posts did I advocate for diversity, which if I did would be an act of misanthropy towards the Caucasians.

I support the Caucasians' decision to stop any further non-Caucasian immigretion into their nations. My OP was simply about making a beg for an act of mercy from the Caucasians and President Trump towards the non-Caucasians who already live in the USA, an act of mercy where the Caucasians would agree to a compromise where if we non-Caucasians living in America agree to get permanently sterilized, give up our right to vote and own firearms, change our legal status from “Citizen” to “Permanent Guest,” and agree to not do any crime, then we would be allowed to finish our natural lives in America and receive some welfare so we don't slowly and painfully die on the streets of America from starvation, diseases, and a lack of protection from the natural environment. As you know, we non-Caucasians have low IQ genes and psychopathology genes. Without some welfare, we would all painfully die.

But, my above beg would not harm the American Caucasian eugenics/transhumanism goal. Since we non-Caucasians would no longer be reproducing in America, we will no longer be diluting your Caucasian gene pool, and after we complete our natural lives and die, America will be 100% Caucasian again. And we would no longer be voting against your interests. And we would no longer be doing crime that harms Caucasians; any non-Caucasian who breaks his agreement can instantly be either euthanized or kicked out of America, whichever option the Caucasians choose.

By the way, I know that in the above text, I use the words “We all non-Caucasians,” but I understand that IQ and personality distributions follow a bell curve, so there are of course a small amount of people in every non-Caucasian race that has high IQs and good personality profiles, so I am only referring to averages. And I know that East-Asians also have relatively good genes on average. When I am talking about non-Caucasians in America having bad genes, I am generally referring to the more problematic groups such as Africans, Hispanics, the races that make up the Muslim people, South-East Asians, and so forth.

President Donald Trump may not be reading this Reddit forum, but perhaps his two most influential private sector advocates are: Steve Bannon and Jim Hoft. Dear Mr. Bannon and Hoft, can you please suggest my proposal to President Trump? I beg you. I am on my knees.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-2 11:29:06 |Display all floors
Well said.  I myself am a person of color; I have color, and lots of it.  I already got sterilized, and I did it to honor the Caucasians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-10 01:22:25 |Display all floors
Zipex Post time: 2017-12-2 11:29
Well said.  I myself am a person of color; I have color, and lots of it.  I already got sterilized,  ...

All Muslims in the world should also get sterilized, since their children just end up getting bombed to death by races with better genes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-10 05:44:07 |Display all floors
Tell that to the EU elites who want open borders in Europe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.