Views: 11217|Replies: 11

Let your eyes practise Chinese martial art !? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-28 11:20:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-11-28 12:07

Hahaa, you may think this title sounds strange to the ears but that would be benifit your eyeballs!----------Now listen to me for the detailed story.

This morning I woke up one hour latter than normal since I had been too tired from the heavy school-and-house work and I had not gone to bed untill midnight yesterday. ---------It seemed that my syes were still lazy even  minutes after I got up.  Then I tried to move the eyeballs as freely as I wish for a while. Soon this special exercise helped me quickly become excited.

(To be continued!)

The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-28 21:21:19 |Display all floors
Eye is the window of your soul which could tell a lot about the inside of your heart!
It seems that everyone of us should improve the function of our own eyes!

Police must train  themselves to quickly tell out thief out of the ordinary citizens in public occasions even the knife-sharp eyes could defeat the possible criminals without fighting!  

Teachers can effectively do work  through nice eye-to-eye communication with the students!

As one part of your body-language,the eyes play an important role for the success of your career!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-29 19:51:55 |Display all floors
To dear editors:
At the same time yesterday, I made one comment about a Chinese artist who had an unusual  story on the topic. But where is that note?  Hasn't got approval?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-11-29 19:58:56 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-11-28 21:21
Eye is the window of your soul which could tell a lot about the inside of your heart!
It seems that  ...

"The greatest magnifying glasses in the world are a man's own eyes when they look upon his own person."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-29 20:11:59 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-11-29 19:58
"The greatest magnifying glasses in the world are a man's own eyes when they look upon his own per ...

But little boasting might help to strengthen self-confidence!:
handshake

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-11-29 20:30:33 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-11-29 20:11
But little boasting might help to strengthen self-confidence!:
handshake

"Self-confidence is apt to address itself to an imaginary dullness in others; as people who are well off speak in a cajoling tone to the poor. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-30 10:11:10 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-11-29 20:30
"Self-confidence is apt to address itself to an imaginary dullness in others; as people who are we ...

"Man is allowed to be proud of him or her self in bones but never in appearance!"
One famous Chinese painter said so.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.