Views: 9608|Replies: 4

Rohingya crisis [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-23 01:34:47 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-23 23:39:03 |Display all floors

Wow! Nobody’s interested in this?

Look guys, and the Suenies of this board too of course, this is a worthwhile conversation and you should all engage.  I mean it’s like this: where Bannon’s Alt-right and Breitbart rights are forcibly pressed by Darwin’istic circumstances to exist or to hang on to Dear life, each of us, in our own Alt-Right and Breitbart ways and curcumstances, can’t very well blame the Aung San Suu Kyi’s and their Alt-Right and Breitbart Darwin’istic driven “RIGHTS and INTEGRITIES to also have the rights to exist.

Myamarians have rights, too, people!!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-24 16:43:39 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-23 23:39
Wow! Nobody’s interested in this?

Look guys, and the Suenies of this board too of course, this i ...

Aung San Suu Kyi is solving the problem with China's help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-25 01:30:33 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-24 00:43

Well... if Manji and Suenie「doesn't chip in here」 then...
“it says plenty about America’s ethnic cleansing BULL SH*T which was politically exploited against Saddam, Quadaffi and Milosevic, Pol Pot, while the same charges “GENOCIDE” was never levied against Van Giap for his role in VIETNAM’S BOAT PEOPLE SAGA of the 70’s and 80’s where God knows how many such refugees were turned into fish baits.”

As for China’s arbitrary part in the Rojingya crises, my opinion is that Beijing should look after its own arse, or, the PLIGHTS of its own people directly across the border than it is for her to intervene in Rohingya crises unless, of course, Beijing is intent on the playing of a bleeding heart part and take in these people in which case it would be something I would categorize as a case of 抓屎上身 for us Chinese.

Beware, Beijing: black lives matters spare no one - not even China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 16:27:04 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-24 16:43

So china abandonned its good friends , the ex junta generals? If I were Saung Kyi, I would be aware of such friend who can change his mind so. quickly

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.