Author: robert237

State sponsored terror? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-22 16:23:33 |Display all floors

And, Robert, may I quote an abridged version of your post?

North America, South American, and Australia, three entire continents, over the past five
centuries to take what did not belong to them.

Is this not truth or is it just emotion?

I'm not saying that every western European is to blame in today's world. But history must not
be forgotten.

What other region of the world can take this dishonor?

You are racializing history, accusing the Europeans of every takeover of land that has happened in the world. This is typical - and very insincere - Communist distortion and propaganda, and I abhor it.

Yes, the Whites have invaded these lands you mentioned. I have just reread European history, all 8'000 years of it, and I know you are right. But this narrow focus on what the Whites have done to others is only a fraction of the whole truth. Most of the rest of the world has a similar history of invading, conquering and stealing other peoples' lands and of genocides. IT's always been the more numerically strong or the cultyurally advanced who have been able to take over the territories of others. If you compare what the Aztecs, the Olmecs, the Mayas did to each other and to other peoples you cannot deny they were cruel and ruthless. The same is true of the whole of Africa before the Whites arrived. For example in Congo there are small bands of people called "Pygmies" who seldom stand taller than 1.5 m and live in the jungle. The Bantus hunt them to this day and enslave them. In S Africa, the Khoisan were the aboriginal people in the fertile High Veld. when the Dutch came they had a few furtive encounters with them. Later the Bantus pressed in from the north and the east and dispersed the Khoisan. Today the Khoisan live in the deserts of the country. And then there are the Asians. Look what is happening in Burma right now. why did China become a Mongolian province seven centuries ago? And what's happening to the Mongolians today?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-22 16:25:09 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-22 12:35
re;  European countries are now forming a united European military force to fight against external ...

But we are waiting in vain to see "good things" coming from YOU no matter how much time they are given to form...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-24 16:27:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by emanreus at 2017-11-24 16:28
seneca Post time: 2017-11-22 16:25
But we are waiting in vain to see "good things" coming from YOU no matter how much time they are g ...

Times and again I told you that Good things take time.

After All, it took your lot  hundreds of years to fu.. it up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-24 19:17:29 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-24 16:27
Times and again I told you that Good things take time.

After All, it took your lot  hundreds of y ...

We only found fu..ed up places wherever we set sail. We then improved them...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.