Author: ceciliazhang

Victoria’s Secret models’ visa denial is of their own making [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-7 10:43:01 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-12-6 13:14
You are not doing yourself a favor being as thick as thieves with a widely despised figure in this ...
Your credibility and sanity are being questioned.

At least mine are only being questioned. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you have neither.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-7 11:01:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Liononthehunt at 2017-12-7 11:02
cmknight Post time: 2017-12-7 10:37
You couldn't even help your best friend find his own sphincter with both hands and a flashlight.

Because you are so keen to show your lewdness, doesn't necessarily mean you are still potent.

You are over the hill, old man.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 08:40:17 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-12-7 11:01
Because you are so keen to show your lewdness, doesn't necessarily mean you are still potent.

You ...
You are over the hill, old man.

Yup, and proud of it, too. You however, will not live to reach my age.

Trust me, young man. I've been holding back. Fortunately for you, CD doesn't have real FoS.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 11:16:09 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-12-8 08:40
Yup, and proud of it, too. You however, will not live to reach my age.

Take care, old man.

There are very few grumpy septuagenarians, let alone octogenarians, nonagenarians, and you are really lucky to be a sexagenarian given your hot-temper.

And I beg you to keep holding back, flipping out as easily as you do would put you at high risk of hypertension, heart conditions, and cerebral hemorrhage.

By the way, barbecued food contains a lot of carcinogenic stuff, keep away from it, I am worrying about you. I mean it, old man.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.