Author: dostoevskydr

China leads ‘Top500’ ranking of supercomputers [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-21 10:42:24 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-20 21:47
If you want to spew your RACIST hate against China, please go to stormfront*org so you could commi ...

See now who the true racist is: sfphoto personally has decied that China is peopled by "1.3 billion racially inferior" individuals.

I have never said nor even thought that. I have said that Western culture brings forth scientists that strive for excellence. Culture, not race. We have even Chinese scientists working along us. And Africans, Indians, Koreans.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-21 10:54:36 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-21 00:34
Do you know why I think it's racism that drives him to dismiss Chinese technological achievements? ...

Again the true racist is sfphoto who obviously wishes he could become a cannibal and eat the Whites for lunch.

HIs racism is bespoke: he even denies that I have been the first to laud the Japanese ahead of Westerners for certain of their technological achievements. I explained that at that time as the fact that we in the West include even Japan and S Africa in our image of Western culture no matter what differences there exist. Lifestyles in Europe and the three Asian countries Singapore, S Korea and Japan are so similar that we have similar life expectancies for example. In "the West" (Europe but not N America, plus these three countries) the average person lives to well over 80 years whereas in N America and China the life expectancy is in the range of 73 to 77 years.

Then there are a whole lot of countries where people struggle to survive till the end of sixty. Many of these countries have a basically European immigrant stock, i.e. in S America, but poverty is high, as are crime rates and unemployment rates.

So what more proof do we need that the real racist here is our chinauvinist sfphoto?

He proves it among other things in bashing the S African Whites on account of a racist policy that most non-Afrikaaners rejected themselves.

As for sfphoto's wry hint at a self-declared Chinese American "victim' of Chinese racism": sfphoto apparently is not interested in the merits of that poster's claims. That said poster may have tried to land a job illegally doesn't concern him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 11:04:51 |Display all floors
    sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-20 19:43
    Remember your post about Chinese drones being used to transport organs for surgeries in US hospita ...

re: Chinese drones being used to transport organs for surgeries in US hospitals? That thread was about electric planes but Seneca turned it into an anti-China rant so it had to be deleted.

That's what the lad is getting paid for.

The big question is: By whom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 17:33:47 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-21 11:04
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-20 19:43
    Remember your post about Chinese drones being used to tr ...
That's what the lad is getting paid for.
The big question is: By whom?
I don't know who's paying him but he needs to see a shrink.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 17:51:32 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-21 17:33

Mental health professionals are a fairly crazy lot perhaps more troubled as the general population.
Sounds depressing for US clients, but, as you'll see, having crazy shrinks around is not in itself a serious problem.  
Some experts believe that therapists who have suffered in certain ways may be the very best therapists we have

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 18:03:05 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-21 17:51
Mental health professionals are a fairly crazy lot perhaps more troubled as the general populat ...

I mean it. That guy has MENTAL issues.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-22 12:18:01 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-21 17:33

There are NO psychiatrist in the world who can help him, maybe a head transplant will do the job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.