Views: 5871|Replies: 1

74-year-old Chinese man killed in south Nashville shooting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-13 13:58:24 |Display all floors

An investigation got underway after a 74-year-old man was shot and killed outside his South Nashville home. Ruxin Wang came from China to Nashville to visit his son. The incident happened around 4 p.m. Thursday along Claiborne Street.

Ruxin Wang and his son

Officials with Metro Nashville Police said Ruxin Wang went outside to retrieve his trashcan when he was gunned down.

"They robbed my dad from our home, where my dad was throwing trash out, shot him and dragged him out here, and let him die there," said Yun Wang, victim's son.

Witnesses reported seeing several young men, possibly juveniles, running from the scene.

The motive for the fatal shooting remained under investigation.

A description of the suspects was limited at this time. Police said they were wearing black hoodies, khaki pants and were last seen running into the J.C. Napier public housing development.

The family is hoping anyone with information will come forward, to bring the family some closure.

"Please help us, we need justice," said Wang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 09:39 |Display all floors
I always thought baseball was the american national sport, but I was wrong, killing people is their national sport.
What do you expect from a gun crazy society.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.