Author: _X__

I am GLAD God Does Not Exist!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-30 10:32:06 |Display all floors

Once upon a time, I got to know of two brothers; one was a Christian priest and the other a Buddhist monk. When they meet together, they talk about all the craps they do in their daily routines.            

[p.s - it's no joke, it's a real true story.]

In era of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act (George Orwell)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-17 23:46:19 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-17 18:56
Why should it matter if there is a hell or not? I could dig an underground rape dungeon and then kid ...

Did you see that Star Trek: Next Generation episode where James Moriarty became sentient since Jordi asked the computer to create a simulation capable of defeating Data?

Well, if you created a simulation of a female that acted just like a real person, then it would be conscious/sentient, and thus you would have a $ex slave.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-5-18 08:59:25 |Display all floors
I am glad we don't know for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-13 05:31:28 |Display all floors
MisterLianghui Post time: 2018-1-30 10:32
Once upon a time, I got to know of two brothers; one was a Christian priest and the other a Buddh ...

Another reality of physics can exist that is beyond the comprehension of even the smartest humans.  Chimps could never understand particle physics because they lack the brains.  What if there is a level of physical reality that is beyond the comprehension of even the smartest humans because they lack the brains?  Smartest human is IQ of 200.  But, what if an IQ of 400 is required to understand other realities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 05:44:24 |Display all floors

Simply put,

'God' is created by men, period.

There ain't no such thing as IDEOLOGY in the heart & soul of Colonialist-turned Capitalist Imperialism, other than chasing and following the self-interest of greed & extraction of great wealth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-15 06:33:34 |Display all floors
CuriousGeorge Post time: 2018-6-15 05:44
Simply put,

The Western god is created by manipulating men to brainwash people in order to exploit them, enslave them, instigate them to commit crimes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.