Author: _X__

I am GLAD God Does Not Exist!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-4 15:50:18 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2017-12-4 15:08
Apologies for taking so long to answer.... managed to catch a cold and have been unwell for a whil ...

I understand. We are all busy people and only have some spare time for the forum.

Your using computer games as an example reminds me of AI where robots can become more and more efficient, quicker and even imitate, and I stress on the word "imitate", but cannot actually be human and experience feelings like a human. That is because it is programmed as such. Likewise, relatively speaking, we are like the robots where we are "programmed" to do and think according to the physical laws. Robots cannot be humans, just like humans cannot be God.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-4 22:50:41 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-12-4 15:50
I understand. We are all busy people and only have some spare time for the forum.

Your using com ...

"Robots cannot be humans, just like humans cannot be God". This never stopped some from trying.... and with dire consequences, I might add.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 12:19:39 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2017-12-4 22:50
"Robots cannot be humans, just like humans cannot be God". This never stopped some from trying.... ...

True, like giving the OK to shift the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

I hope this will not happen...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 14:41:43 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2017-12-4 22:50
"Robots cannot be humans, just like humans cannot be God". This never stopped some from trying.... ...

Why would anyone think they can be God? That's impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-5 16:08:11 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-12-5 14:41

How life got kick started and how the first cell came into being is nothing more but speculation.
  Single-cell organisms also called bacteria; is believed to have formed hills of bacteria covering our young Earth.

More recently, archaea is being used to figure out the origins of life on Earth and other planets. Because archaea inhabit places previously considered incompatible with life might provide clues that will help our ability to detect extraterrestrial life.
Interestingly, current research suggests archaea may be capable of space travel by meteorite. Such an event could have seeded life on Earth and billion's of stars and other planets in remote galaxies...

However, such an events cannot be reiniciated and would be impossible to comprehend; even with all our supercomputers combined power...

Therefore, not Gods creation - but our solar system should get the blame for all them wars going on.
Mind you, and that in the 21st Century
Able to create supercomputers, but the killing goes on...
No god would wish to carry this load of suffering, our Worlds politician's are much stronger as god...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-6 14:42:38 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-12-5 16:08
How life got kick started and how the first cell came into being is nothing more but speculation.

More recently, archaea is being used to figure out the origins of life on Earth and other planets. Because archaea inhabit places previously considered incompatible with life might provide clues that will help our ability to detect extraterrestrial life.

The theory of extra-terrestrials is interesting. I have read the book "Chariots of the gods". The questions still remains, are they just minor gods or truly God?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-8 03:48:07 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-12-5 14:41

What they actually think is of no consequence, but when they assume power of life or death over others, then we have a problem.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.