Author: _X__

I am GLAD God Does Not Exist!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-23 16:41:30 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-11-22 16:49
If God does not exist, where do we come from. Even though evolution teaches that we evolve from a si ...

Why does everything "have to come from something"?  

The physics that the human brain can interact with appears to have a beginning and an end, and life on Earth evolved around this principle, so humans instinctively feel that all things must have a beginning and an end because our evolution depended on this rule.  But, this does not mean that physics is limited to this idea of a beginning and an end. The "real" nature of reality may have always just always existed without a beginning or an end based on physics principles beyond human understanding and perception.  

If the universe must have a creator, then God would require a creator.  And then who created his creator? And so on.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-23 22:58:52 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-11-23 16:08
My eye's are the one thing that work properly now.

Be grateful and praise the Lord!!
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-23 23:07:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-23 10:53
He was wearing Raybans...

That explains it....
Certainly, his photo does not show a Gucci girl....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-23 23:27:24 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-11-22 00:25
A study of philosophy will yield plenty of human authority regarding morality. I remember being te ...

Only naughty boys and girls..... worry that God might punish them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-24 00:53:05 |Display all floors
I'm going Cosmic Surfing when I'm done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-24 15:46:52 |Display all floors
The_God Post time: 2017-11-23 16:34
Why does everything "have to come from something"?  

The physics that the human brain can interac ...

If the universe must have a creator, then God would require a creator.  And then who created his creator? And so on.

In our realm of physics, things happen in a process and are related eg. the law of energy, the law of nature and life...etc. None happens out of the blue and suddenly without a cause. Science can only discover what is out there but cannot discover things that do not exist in our physical realm. Science is still in process of discovering. Science and our intelligence are limited by this. That is why if we follow this thought process, we can never find or proof God exist or not. We need to leap out of this mindset that is limited by this physical realm.

The "real" nature of reality may have always just always existed without a beginning or an end based on physics principles beyond human understanding and perception.

What do you think of this "'real" nature of reality'"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-27 06:15:21 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-11-24 15:46
If the universe must have a creator, then God would require a creator.  And then who created his c ...

Firstly, you have to question the existence of the "physical realm"..... time/space itself is suspect.
"Nothing exists but atoms and the space between them. " Said..... perhaps the first materialist, Democritus, having invented the concept of the atom. A very alluring, and seemingly sound statement..... except for one thing. Now we know it to be false.... there is so much more "out there" than we can imagine.
Does time/space exist beyond the realm of human consciousness? We can only acknowledge the existence of something, through our senses....... which are subject to our consciousness.
"If you want to know the world, first know yourself. For you create the only world you will ever know." Said a wise man. So is the World "out there" or within? That is the question.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.