Views: 6498|Replies: 2

I am GLAD God Does Not Exist! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-11 08:40:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by _X__ at 2017-11-11 08:42

I am glad that no morality judging super-powers exists, such as gods, super-ETs, a Matrix computer we could all be living in, and so forth.  

The reason I am glad is because so many humans behave in a psychopathic and non-altruistic manner, especially our world elites.  Can you imagine if there was a super-entity that would punish us in the next life for our behaviors?

Imagine if we all lived in a simulated Matrix universe, and after we die in the program, our individual digital minds are preserved and uploaded to either a digital Heaven or Hell.

Or what if Super-ETs capture our physical minds before we die and then transplant our minds into another physical body in a different physical world, one being a Heaven-like world, and the other being a Hell-like world.

So, I am sure glad that none of these super-entities or the Matrix exist. Thank goodness that after humans spend their whole lives being psychopathic and non-altruistic, they just get to die for eternity and not have to worry about being punished.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Don’t deny me my son or ye shall feel my wrath

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.