Author: ceciliazhang

PLA Air Force Flies Into "New Era" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-19 04:52:55 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-11-18 10:37
knock off of Russian planes

Long as it's no knockoffs of a Hindustan Aeronautics「Limited」...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 05:06:37 |Display all floors

Hehe...

More RUSSIAN KNOCKOFFS, Manji...

BTW, you and your

Russian buddies are more than welcome to use these

facilities if you so desire...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 05:33:57 |Display all floors

More knockoffs, Manji...

Electro Magnetic catapult system — NO STEAM MONOPOLIES as we know it...

Where do you think we knocked off of, Manji?

I mean I don’t know how the process work

but, speculatively, I suspect the GIST has to do with the thrust produced

by the opposing forces of two magnetic fields...

Electro magnetism, source of power

that'll power space travel WORM HOLE SPEEDS to where

no man has ever gone before...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 12:08:43 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-18 17:05
I’m glad you are not one of us, Jaaja. It would be a damn shame for the world of the Chinese if y ...
if you are one of us because you are ALL ZOMBIES

You just can't stop shooting yourself in the foot, can you?

Beyond the imaginary monsters, I think equivalent of zombies in real world would be indviduals
belonging to such groups that without much thought adhere to some role or purpose within their crowd, and follow that blindly no matter what. Hi China!

Care to give a third try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 13:33:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-11-18 21:35
Jaaja Post time: 2017-11-18 20:08
You just can't stop shooting yourself in the foot, can you?

Beyond the imaginary monsters, I th ...
Shooting self in the foot:

Sorry, Ja boy. Us Heil China’s (not Hi China’s) are NO ZOMBIES like you. That’s a description befitting only of LIVING DEADS like you who obediently go where the Reverent Jim Jones (or Truman, Lyndon Johnson, George Herbert and George Walkers as a comparison) of Jonestown, orders them to go regardless of the cost attached.

We Chinese on the other hand can best be described as mechanical apparatuses, as machines.  We are Soong-Type AI’s such as Leutenant Data of Star Trek.   We are like worker bees and like army aunts of the invertebrate world—we are the gears, the pullies, the nuts and bolts, the rachet wrench, which make a well oiled machine purrrs like a finely tuned V-8...

Zombies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-21 14:46:58 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-19 13:33
Shooting self in the foot:

Sorry, Ja boy. Us Heil China’s (not Hi China’s) are NO ZOMBIES like yo ...

In my opinion, this cool born and bred JAJAA is a fake and closely related to my buddy ol'chap Senny...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-23 02:25:42 |Display all floors

对不起, eman。 我不知道他是不是 Sennie。 但,我有怀疑他是一個香港雨傘運動的成员。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.