Author: ceciliazhang

PLA Air Force Flies Into "New Era" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-17 02:53:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-11-16 10:58

China squeezing U.S. out to 3rd place

Yes, I am RUBBING IT IN here.

WASHINGTON, June 19 -- China's Sunway TaihuLight and Tianhe-2 are still the world's fastest and second fastest machines, but America's Titan was squeezed into fourth place by an upgraded Swiss system, according to the latest edition of the semiannual T0P500 list of supercomputers released Monday.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-17 09:41:56 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-17 01:53
“You are of course free to criticize my home country (which is not USA by the way)”Look. You are ...

"proud of them, and of all modern (repeat: modern) women in China."

Should your children decide to return to China, your pride will not help them, but changing the Chinese society would help them. And it is not women you need to modernize, but men.

But you seem to be in this discussion for pride and not for your daughters (or your grandchildren and their peers).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-17 13:23:52 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-11-16 17:41
"proud of them, and of all modern (repeat: modern) women in China."

Should your children decide t ...

Are you, Jaaja, an Anastasia Lin of one make or another? You sure sounds like one. In case you are, I’m deeply sadden by it and I feel for you. As for my kid, she’s well aware of what China is like. She’s required to make periodic trips to Beijing to give seminars and to train people in China who is in her field of specialty. These trips are of course reciprocal meaning the Chinese she works with and train in China returns the trips. She make many friends there and loves China. Sadly, her Mandarine is standing on the way, communications mediums there is English. She says she feels more at home in Beijing if it weren’t for the Mandaine.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-17 14:03:29 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-17 13:23
Are you, Jaaja, an Anastasia Lin of one make or another? You sure sounds like one. In case you are ...

No, I am not Chinese, never have been and never will be. But that does not stop me from hoping the rights of China and the Chinese, and Chinese women in particular, will improve in future.

The only people standing in their way are the Chinese themselves, most importantly Chinese men. As I suggested in earlier comment, in context of this thread, you are a shining example of such man. You may be a wonderful father to your daughters, but beyond that in context of the whole of Chinese society, what have you done to improve women's rights in China?

In this forum you are only cheering for whatever the Chinese government does or does not do. That's not helpful, because it covers up the fact that there is still lot to do. You and your irrelevant references to Americans or their society keep covering it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-18 17:05:32 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-11-16 22:03
No, I am not Chinese, never have been and never will be. But that does not stop me from hoping the ...

I’m glad you are not one of us, Jaaja. It would be a damn shame for the world of the Chinese if you are one of us because you are ALL ZOMBIES. You know what ZOMBIES are, Jaaja? .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 02:37:13 |Display all floors
knock off of Russian planes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-19 04:15:26 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-11-18 10:37
knock off of Russian planes

Sorry Manji...

This, is an iPhone-9000’s...

Oh you know...

iPhone-9000 as in HAL-9000?

I don’t think Vladimir Putin have any iPhones just yet.

Sorry for the party, Manji.

;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.