Author: senoritazhao

Trump’s granddaughter applauded by Chinese netizens [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-10 10:32:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tedbrent at 2017-11-10 10:57
seneca Post time: 2017-11-10 09:46
What makes you claim that? I have read time and again that Arabella's Mandarin is great and she  ...

You will know what I'm talking about after watching another video, in which this poor little girl is caught acting like a petulant sort l surrounded by a roomful of Chinese guests. Which means I think she's forced to learn some Chinese words.  Plus, her mom, who's a big-picture person or advisor to her self-respecting dad, knows how to ingratiate herself with well-to-do Chinese officials and business people, who are said to be eager to relocate their business operations to America. Trump himself stopped short of cutting a deal with a Chinese tycoon that would  have given Trump a chance to invest in China's thriving  housing market.

I truly think it's just a ploy conceived by her mom and grandpa, with a view to helping them pouch more financial benefits from doing business with the Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-10 20:16:52 |Display all floors
This is the type of nonsense I can find on 'Page 6' of the New York Post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-10 23:53:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-10 09:50
Nonsense. English is not any easier for young children to acquire than Chinese. At this age the  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 11:07:21 |Display all floors
Youth is the time when new brain connections are most easily made.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 13:21:35 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2017-11-9 21:24
English language is regards as the easiest studying. she certainly work hard for these Chinese son ...

Tell that to the Chinese students of English; they probably disagree with you; they struggle to speak and write proper English even after learning the language from Pr one to university.  And the result can be seen all over the cities in public signboards written in "Chinglish" and whenever they open their mouth to speak their form of English, ie "Chinglish"!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 17:03:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-11-11 13:21
Tell that to the Chinese students of English; they probably disagree with you; they struggle to sp ...

English is not native language for Chinese students.  speaking the chingish English is normal and acceptable. Language is just for communication method for different culture nation.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 19:09:50 |Display all floors
tonysong2000 Post time: 2017-11-11 17:03
English is not native language for Chinese students.  speaking the chingish English is normal and  ...

True, English is not native language for Chinese students in Hing Kong.
But it should be, being an English colony for over a century an half.

On the Mainland, they overtook their southern island for quiet a while  regarding english fluency.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.