Views: 806|Replies: 1

Share your online shopping experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-8 11:29:35 |Display all floors
The Singles' Day, the world's largest online shopping holiday, will kick off on Saturday. It is a shopping spree not to be missed. With a few clicks, you can purchase your favorite goods at the lowest prices throughout the year and get them delivered. Have you ever bought anything online? While online shopping may be convenient, would you like to share your thoughts about your online shopping experience?  Some of the good, bad, funny or sometimes frustratiing online shopping experiences, you're welcome to share.

2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-9 21:11:17 |Display all floors
this is a shopping spree of young peoples, many older person also can purchase by some helps from young generation.

to be honest, I will also be involved in this shopping spree for the low price's lure. even sometimes I bought some goods which never be used in daily living.

but I also had made mistakes on a size of shirt, shoes and jackets. as you know, the size of manual in online store is not accurate. I can try on when buying in real shop. but online I just judge the color, size and style from photos and description
   from my online shopping experience, you should check feedback and comments given others had bought to goods which you want to buy before clicking purchasing button.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.