Author: zaq

Three-quarters of the UK public say Brexitis going badly, new poll reveals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-10 14:55:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2017-11-10 15:40
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-10 12:27
It's funny that the Brits have become such no-counts that nobody else seems to care
whether they lea ...

i am sure they will care when our annual 12 billion will have to be paid by someone......the EU will likely have to make cut backs leading to key issues like migration suffering
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2017-11-10 22:26:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2017-11-10 06:31
parcher Post time: 2017-11-9 22:55
i am sure they will care when our annual 12 billion will have to be paid by someone......the EU wi ...

You mean the Brits are backing out the their responsibilities?
Tsk tks... Well they never held a promise they made before which carried over to the present
and former colonies and there you have it. Take the money and run.
And what about the same problems applying to them?
Get rid or the queen and the rest of their royalty and 12 billion would be peanuts to them.
That's small portion of the loot they collected from world genocide of three continents over
the past 500 years.
The crown jewels alone ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-10 22:47:17 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-11-9 22:55
i am sure they will care when our annual 12 billion will have to be paid by someone......the EU wi ...

Scotland has proven themselves a timid county. Maybe the rest of Europe is not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 10:55:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-10 22:26
You mean the Brits are backing out the their responsibilities?
Tsk tks... Well they never held a pr ...

The EU is run by unelected leaders, and our only responsibilities is to ensure a fair deal from the dinasours in suits. They are sweating buckets over this divorce bill, but article 50 will be smeered all over their mugs if/when required. 2 weeks to pay up says Mr Garnier.....i nearly choked on my noodles......good luck with that
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 10:59:22 |Display all floors
My gf just reminded me....
Britain does not pay ransomes to terrorists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 12:23:41 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-11-10 18:55
The EU is run by unelected leaders, and our only responsibilities is to ensure a fair deal from th ...

Article 50?
Is that a way out of keeping your promise?
I'm sure the native Americans would be as bewildered by an "Article 50" as I am.
Two weeks, The clock is ticking.
A contract means nothing when you're trying to survive.
Ask the oligarchs worldwide.
Maybe the EU was another NATO, destined to failed in a continent so divided by history and ego.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-11 15:08:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2017-11-11 12:23
Article 50?
Is that a way out of keeping your promise?
I'm sure the native Americans would be as b ...

look we are not forced to pay anything. we are offering them an ex gratia payment as a sign of  goodwill. Making silly 2 week deadline demands proves how much the old codgers are panicking. May will go above those fools , and turn to merkel who will slap them down silly
either that, or she will accept the terrorists demands, then quit in disgrace, or she will be forced out

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.