Author: edisonone

India now dead meat ;) ;) ;) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-13 05:24
What do you call people who are brown on the outside but white inside?

COCONUTS.

I must say: what an accurate, none-misrepresentative, true to life, and nonedeceptive description of a coconut.   I just can’t agree more with that. Mr. Manoji?!!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-14 09:46
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-14 04:02
I must say: what an accurate, none-misrepresentative, true to life, and nonedeceptive description  ...

In Spanish, they're called "coco loco" which means coco NUTS because they're NUTS!

Use magic tools Report

Post time Yesterday 13:47 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-13 14:33
In Spanish, they're called "coco loco" which means coco NUTS because they're NUTS!

Manji?!!!! ;)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.