Author: edisonone

India now dead meat ;) ;) ;) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-11-11 19:34
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-11 00:35
re:  I think its more a case of the US’s exploitation of Indian weakness into becoming canon fodd ...

Japs: My suspicion is that Abe’s crossing his fingers this very moment and, praying, wishing, hoping, in front of that shrine he’s been visiting annually to pay his respects to the fallen imperial japanese warrior that pdjt (or President Donald J. Trump) will hold true to his words and, overtly, announce in front of the world, that Japan must make its own nukes - and not depend on nukes based in Japan by the Americans to deal with Koreans... My first instinct in all of this, is of course, Hiroshima and Nagasaki and how both events looms ominous and looms large in the minds of the average diehard Japanese in Japan and elsewhere...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

manoj10 Post time: 2017-11-11 00:45
You are free to dream. Ofcourse you live in US. You are free to dream and free to act.

Now, why didn’t I thought of that....

Last night, I dreamt i won the lottery. the next day, I purchased a 649 (canuck lottery). Lo and behold, i hit three numbers...

Voila! I won another ticket - free.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-12 17:24
manoj10 Post time: 2017-11-11 16:47
It's a triple win for India and a triple loss for China.

It's like this: let's say you had a friend who has helped you in your hour of need by giving you lots of stuff and then some jerk comes around and tells you to get rid of your friend because he doesn't like him. What do you do? If you're true to your friend, you tell the jerk to get lost. But if you fall for the lies of the jerk who tells you to give him the keys to your house, it means he wants to steal all the stuff that was given to you by your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-12 01:22
It's like this: let's say you had a friend who has helped you in your hour of need by giving you lo ...

Sorry, photo. You can’t talk to these 「Fareed Zakarias」like that. Period.

These harmless and playfull little palm-sized “POOP’dles of a chihuahuas have no comprehension of the communication techniques whatsoever of the English English. The purpose 「their God, Uncle Sammy, have of them」is but its cute little bark and 「never」 about its harmless bites and canines.

It’s like this, photo, the natural instinct of these cute little chihuahuas upon encountering of a stranger(s) is that it immediately retreats even if...

“the intentention of this stranger is but a loving and affectionate pad on its back...”

Use magic tools Report

edisonone Post time: 2017-11-12 11:18
Japs: My suspicion is that Abe’s crossing his fingers this very moment and, praying, wishing, hopi ...

Abe wants to do a Duterte but he can't do so without risking the ire of his white masters in the USA. China is just a red herring.

Use magic tools Report

yes India is dead meat but #1 in pollution now !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

edisonone Post time: 2017-11-13 00:28
Sorry, photo. You can’t talk to these 「Fareed Zakarias」like that. Period.

These harmless an ...

What do you call people who are brown on the outside but white inside?

COCONUTS.

We have our BANANAS; they have their COCONUTS.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.