Author: edisonone

India now dead meat ;) ;) ;) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-11 13:54

Even though India is not and has never been a member of APEC, the USA now wants to include India in the so-called "Indo-Pacific" region after Trump pulled the plug on the TPP and warned APEC members that the USA will no longer enter into multilateral trade deals.

So what does the word "Indo-Pacific" means without Asia? It means the USA is ceding Asia to China while the US military wants to establish itself in India. By entering into a military dependency with the USA, India effectively stabbed Russia in the back which gratified US foreign policy elites no end. Now India -- as the largest importer of weapons in the world -- would have to ditch Russian weapons and buy US weapons instead. It's a double win for the USA but a double loss for India.

Use magic tools Report

sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-10 21:35
Even though India is not and has never been a member of APEC, the USA now wants to include India in  ...

Trump... no longer enter into multilateral trade deals.”

Well.. Between nations, each still have their own “BUTTS” to look after so it’s understandable where he (DJT) stands in that respect...

USA is ceding Asia to China while the US military wants to establish itself in India.”

The US is not ceding Asia to China. That would be the last thing on America’s mind...

More rather, economically speaking that is, what the US wants is more direct access to a larger chunk of this prime cut of Angus beef we call the Chinese market that they can’t penetrate because American goods are not competitive enough for the Chinese market.

By entering into a military dependency with the USA, India effectively stabbed Russia in the back

As for recent US Indian buddy buddy cozying up to one another relationship using carrot sticks call F-16’s and possibly F-35’s , I think its more a case of the US’s exploitation of Indian weakness into becoming canon fodders to do America’s dirty China job for them.

As for Russo Indian relations, they (Russians) know that can’t play China against the Indians and the Indians against China, i.e., Brahmos, Su-57’s, Aculas for India, and Su-35’s and Russian powerplants to fire up China’s JF-17, J-10, etc., etc. That is just not how life work.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

edisonone Post time: 2017-11-11 16:05
“Trump... no longer enter into multilateral trade deals.”

re: I think its more a case of the US’s exploitation of Indian weakness into becoming canon fodders to do America’s dirty China job for them.

Roger roger on that one.
Not only India is conned in to it,  All Asian Countries were in the same basket.  And I didn't even blame them for it...
Just recently, folks are awakening and see the light.

However, India is far behind how Japan is handling the situation.
The Japs are able to use the West for their purpose, India however is unable to see the light towards the future.

Use magic tools Report

edisonone Post time: 2017-11-11 00:50
I know. I know. Difficult pill to swallow indeed...

You are free to dream. Ofcourse you live in US. You are free to dream and free to act.

Use magic tools Report

sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-10 22:57
Indo-Pacific? The USA Empire has now found its latest and greatest victim: India. The Yanks are now ...

Funny argument. The local bully is China in Asia.

Use magic tools Report

edisonone Post time: 2017-11-11 01:16
Wait till pxjp lock in 「a secretive under the table quit pro quo」 with pdjt by offering to ...

Are you ok Edison ? .

Use magic tools Report

emanreus Post time: 2017-11-11 13:35
re:  I think its more a case of the US’s exploitation of Indian weakness into becoming canon fodd ...

I can see no logic in your argument.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.