Views: 260|Replies: 5

How do we deal with our jealousy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-2 19:42:41 |Display all floors
I realized something from my colleague's complaints. She is so upset and jealous once we talk about our supervisor, a woman who seems to own everything like a happy family ( successful and considerate husband, a clever son, a new born daughter) and good developing career in a traditional thinking way. Unconsciously we easily fall into such dangerous traps, incoordinate comparisons.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 20:37:42 |Display all floors
Hoho good question - the truth is there should be no individual worth of being jealousy due to such a messy world.  Being yourself and believing in oneself will do better than that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:18:05 |Display all floors
I easily become jealous and can't control my emotion. I don't admire at what they have . I just concerns that why I always lost something I ever had.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-3 15:50:57 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-11-2 20:37
Hoho good question - the truth is there should be no individual worth of being jealousy due to such  ...

Everything has two sides. The negatives enjoy the small world of their own, keep complaining and being jealous. The positives take others who are better than them in a certain aspect as a competitor and it makes them get better and better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-3 15:52:44 |Display all floors
smartarse Post time: 2017-11-2 21:18
I easily become jealous and can't control my emotion. I don't admire at what they have . I just conc ...

Then control your emotion and let rational mind come back. Study the thing and check out what you should do instead of just yelling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.