Views: 16285|Replies: 15

My Prediction about the Future of the East [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-1 21:50:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by _Pecker_ at 2017-11-1 21:52

My Prediction about the Future of the East

by _Pecker_
10-31-2017

Basically, I consider the West the defacto winner of the evolutionary wars.

The remaining nations to be conquered and incorporated into the West are China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Syria, and Pakistan.  

I predict Russia will soon leave Syria because they are completely running out of resources to fund their support for Assad.  The West has endless trillions of dollars and billions of brainless soldiers to throw at Assad and Russia.   Once Russia leaves, Assad will quickly be removed and Syria will be incorporated into the West.

Iran will also be an easy military win, as easy as Iraq and Afghanistan.  Either the USA or NATO will in the next year quickly neutralize the Iranian "army, lol" and then incorporate Iran into the West.

Pakistan will also be easy.  With a median IQ of only 82, they can be quickly destabilized with internal strife.  The West can also continue to use drones to take out all their military posts.  Pakistan won't do anything; they are quite timid and understand that the West is in fact the great Allah, all mighty and powerful, and that it would be in their best interest to capitulate completely.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-1 21:50:24 |Display all floors
Next will be China.  China is quite easy as well because we understand the personality of their ruler.  The King has no altruistic tendencies towards the citizens and only cares about his wealth, power, and harem.  As such, the King does not want a war with the West because such a war would sink the Chinese economy and infrastructure, thus eliminating all of the King's wealth, power, and harem.  

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-1 21:50:48 |Display all floors
So, when the moment of truth comes, and China's King is looking the West strait in his eyes, the King will blink and capitulate, and the West will then incorporate China into the West, similar to Japan.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-1 21:51:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by _Pecker_ at 2017-11-1 21:56

Finally, Russia will be next.  With the rest of the world now already made part of the West, Russia can be economically isolated 100%.  The West will not buy any of their products, even oil or minerals.  Russia's exports will reach absolute zero. And we will not sell them anything at all, even semiconductors.  Russia can't make any semiconductors.  Without Western technology, Russia will have no computers, electronics, large planes, software, etc.  Russia will quickly collapse.  The people will revolt and decide that it is not worth it to oppose the West.  They will capitulate, and the West will then incorporate Russia into the West.  We win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 12:35:54 |Display all floors
_Pecker_ Post time: 2017-11-1 21:51
Finally, Russia will be next.  With the rest of the world now already made part of the West, Russia  ...

Gee, you initially sent me this as a private message, now you get it out in the open here.
I just feel obligated to also share my message here that was initially intended as a reply to your whimsical argument.

I am afraid what you envisage is an oversimplified argument, the dynamics of international politics is way more complex than you think.
Give you an example, how long has the west been struggling to incorporate Afghanistan into the west, which is one of the most impoverished, most internally split, and least powerful countries in the world? How many trillions of dollars the west has poured into this doomed campaign? Have the west-educated leaders the west installed in the country helped as much in building the country as an ally of the western world?
The answers may not be as cheering as you would like to see;
16 years, 6 trillion UDS, without an end to the war in sight, and the Afghan leaders have all been far from pro-US, with nasty disputes with the US flaring up from time to time. They may even feel closer to China than they do the US in a variety of aspects.
If you can't even succeed with Afghan after such a lengthy endeavor, it is ludicrous to expect the west to succeed with more formidable targets like Syria, Iran, and Russia.
In the case of China, you are definitely betting on the wrong horse, the intricately interwoven business interests of both countries would not allow the most hawkish Americans to fire a single shot at China.
The west would be fine, if it just sits tight and only minds its own business. If it ventured out to poke the bear, then it would be doomed, by itself. Period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 13:02:18 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-11-2 12:35
Gee, you initially sent me this as a private message, now you get it out in the open here.
I just ...

Nothing is wrong with Afghanistan: the West owns them now, and this is good.  The rest of the nations mentioned in the OP will be easy wins.

Muslim nations are like zoos, we just need strong zoo-keepers.  As long as we keep a strong fence around Iraq, Afghanistan, and our other Muslim lands, we will be fine.  And Afghanistan is a good platform from where to invade Iran.  An easy win.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 13:08:12 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-11-2 12:35
I just ...

Taking over China will be the easiest of all the nations.  China's Emperor is a ginetic psychopath, so as the OP says, all West has to do is tell the Emperor that if he peacefully hands over China to the West, we will let him keep his billions of dollars and tens of thousands of voluntary and involuntary concubines. Easy win.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.