Author: Perfumecity

Populus Euphratica in Xinjiang [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-4 08:53:37 |Display all floors
it is very deserted place, almost few animal and plant would survive there.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-11-4 12:39:52 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-11-2 15:41
Myright leg also experienced an medical operation one month ago. For that I had to stay at home  ...

I've been in hospital for over 15 days & then at home for 1 month. Contrary 2 what u did during the leave, I was hardly around here as I knew sitting that long wouldn't b gud 4 my fut. Furthermore, I'd rather cuddle in a sofa watching gud TV series than kill time here.         

I hope u've already healed up.      
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 13:24:54 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2017-11-4 12:39
I've been in hospital for over 15 days & then at home for 1 month. Contrary 2 what u did during th ...

I had done some job even lying in the hospital just as now I am doing through the small cellphone! Bloging means a lot to my life!
I back for school work although fully recovering would need more two months the doctor told me!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.