Author: robert237

Stealth not so stealthy. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-5 03:29:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-5 05:07
Ted180 Post time: 2017-11-5 01:02
The owners of defense corporations can easily retool their factories to produce non-military goods ...

US Capitalism is dependent upon the US military-industrial complex which is financed by US government debt. In fact, they're some of the few manufacturing industries left in the USA but I doubt if they would be competitive if they didn't have a sugar daddy to buy their overpriced toys. By the way, did you know that half of Boeing's machinists are over 50 years old?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 09:09:30 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-10-31 03:39
The B-1 bomber is not even stealthy and can be shot down by SAMs. The stealthy B-2 bomber costs US$ ...
  1. The B-1 bomber is not even stealthy
Copy code
Another high ranked ilitary expert..lol

Yes, sfphoto, the b1 is not "stealth", and also the spitfire , b17, f86 sabre are also not stealthy because all thse stuff were designed when stealth technology wasnt still not exsisting.. other stufff bllshit like that to make us lol with your  "expert" analysis?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 17:08:05 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-11-5 09:09

Yes, sfphoto, the b1 is not "stealth", and also the spi ...

Please reread my post before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 23:31:55 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-11-4 17:09

Yes, sfphoto, the b1 is not "stealth", and also the spi ...

Yes, yashi, the B-1, the Tu-22, and 「the latest addition to this roster, the “K” series of China’s H-6」are all downsized byproducts of products of the SST era, i.e., specimens such as the XB-70, the Concord, as the Tu-144, the B-2707, etc. were speed, more specifically supersonic speed was all the rage at the time...
Sadly, Kruschev’s SAM’s, i.e., the downing of Gary Powell, likely change the direction of SST and, the idea of “sneaky-warfare” took presidence and technologies such as Darth Vader’s type-1, the TIE Starfighters and of course his sinister type-2, the much more advanced and much longer range “star-system-to-star-system-direct Tora! Tora! Tora!” TIE strategic bomber took over from the SST concept as a strategy for military applications killing along with it the civil aviation side of this technology...

Getting couped up inside an econo class of an airbus for 12 to 14 hours enroute Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, airline food to puke on, cookies, nuts, instant coffee, pops, and drowning oneself on white man fruut juices (yuck,), just isn’t fun Man!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 01:15:33 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-5 03:16
Yes. But both China and Russia have also told Trump that they won't allow him to "totally destroy" ...

I think he would "totally destroy" Kim's military and nuclear capabilities, but as for totally destroying the country ... not even his General's are that stupid. I don't even think that the American people would allow it to go that far.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 09:27:38 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-11-6 01:15
I think he would "totally destroy" Kim's military and nuclear capabilities, but as for totally des ...

re:   I don't even think that the American people would allow it to go that far.

Don't count on American people.
Just seen on telly that a 26 year old ex military man gunned down 26 people during Mass in a Texan church.
They reckon the worst mass killing in Texan history.

They don't seem to worry about their own, N/K is another world for them and no one gives a hood but the US military....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 14:18:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-11-7 04:27
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-5 23:31
Yes, yashi, the B-1, the Tu-22, and 「the latest addition to this roster, the “K” series of ...

The US military's fleet of aging B-1, B-52 bombers won't survive the latest SAMs such as the Chinese HQ-9 or the Russian S-300. In Syria, the Russian military effectively established no-fly zones anywhere they deployed the S-300 and S-400 which are widely considered the best layered missile defense systems in the world, even better than the US Patriot, THAAD and Aegis MDS put together

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.