Author: ceciliazhang

Western media is still wrong. China will continue to rise. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-4 22:31:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-4 09:46
I don't even know what you are talking about. "We wrote th book on the art of printing" - who is " ...

Some Chinese conservatives may be temped to make a case that they represent China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 23:20:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-4 00:12
I am convinced that before Donald Trump put the phrase "fake news" into intercontinental circulati ...

Talking about “LIES” and “FAKE NEWS” you claim are tolerated only by State run operations...

“meaning Chinese media networks I suppose...”

Yes, indeed Suenie, how was mislead to believe that censorship and supression of truth and free speech are lip and teeth only to the honesty’s of Chinese and Russian free press and social networks and never by the evils of western networks...

RT, Sputnik Ban by Twitter

Thanks, Suenie. I was holding this one for the opportunity of exploiting it and, lo and behold, you presented this perfect condition to use it...

One more item to delete from my bookmarks...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 00:26:12 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-11-4 06:30
we wrote the book on the art of printing? What do you mean by that? You should be learning the a ...

That was just a little chitchat hide and seek

fun and game that the Seunie and I was having. Nothing to do with you

so not to take personally...

https://youtu.be/OuLWgVOLbG4

I generally don’t dive head first straight

down into the abyss because one can drown himself in that dark, murky,

and freezing environment down there...

Collin’s English for DUMMIES...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-5 01:18:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 09:32:32 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-11-4 22:31
Some Chinese conservatives may be temped to make a case that they represent China.

Eddy son II is a stout Pan-Asianist. He once said as much in a post. I know Pan-Asianiasts and what they stand for. For a quick update, I refer you to the talk Sun Yat-sen had delivered in ca. 1924 to an Asian audience assembled in Tokyo to discuss the very topic of "Pan-Asianism".

The gist of that message was that the Yellow Peoples of Asia must stand up to an essentially inferior White Race. Japan and China should unite and gather support from all Asian nations. India was also invited to join them but they soon fell out with the Yellow members in the Pan-Asian club.

The irony was that Sun Yat-sen was fulminating against White colonialism in Asia but not against the JAPANESE colonialism of that time.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-6 09:35:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-4 23:20
Talking about “LIES” and “FAKE NEWS” you claim are tolerated only by State run operations...

By quoting RT and Sputnik you make it manifest on which side of the dividing line between propaganda and lies on one hand and objective reality you stand.

I admit that the owners and makers of free media outlets tamper with the news they put out but they do that at an immense risk. Just see what has been happening in the U.S.A. since Donald Trump has started lambasting the media for fabricating news... You won't get a Chinese official to criticize his country's media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-6 10:40:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-5 17:35
By quoting RT and Sputnik you make it manifest on which side of the dividing line between propag ...

dividing line between propaganda and lies

O’h really?

Appendix I; CNN Spreads Fake News On Russian Dossier

Appendix II; western media and their cover up job

You won't get a Chinese official to criticize his country's media.”

That’s because we Chinese are not

that stupid. We take actions to solve our problems instead of being sore losers

and bitch bitch and bitch about it...

And, we don’t take any crap from the overly sexualized bimbos of

society that shops at Victoria secrets and allow them the opportunity to become gold diggers two decades

later to try and make a killing which would fatten tgeir bank accounts...

So idiotic, American’s justice ststem...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.