Author: ceciliazhang

Western media is still wrong. China will continue to rise. [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-4 09:49:42 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-11-3 18:51
re: If China's intelligentsia relies on the The Economist,

No one in his right mind would:hands ...

There is an "intelligentsia" in China? Why haven't the chauvinist Chinese media told us that before? And why don't we ever meet any of them? Those with a little intelligence above the average usually end up having pangs of conscience or talk about societal contradictions which inevitably leads to them being quarantined in prisons for decades.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 09:52:52 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-11-3 18:40
If China's intelligentsia relies on the The Economist, heaven forbid if they have anything to do wi ...

There is an "intelligentsia" in China?

You are the new Chinese news creator. It's akin to a fake news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 12:17:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-3 17:46
I don't even know what you are talking about. "We wrote th book on the art of printing" - who is " ...

Printing is a Chinese contribution to humanity. Lies and fake news, as the Donald says, is what 「western presses」had given mankind and you, Suenie, are condoning these lies and fake news, fake news which are turning this world upside down on the wrong axis.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 12:21:34 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-4 12:17
Printing is a Chinese contribution to humanity. Lies and fake news, as the Donald says, is what 「 ...

There are so many lies I am beginning to believe if no people were born any more we would get rid of lying. Only people lie. We are a pest. The Chinese have always believed in lies and have printed them from early on. We invented the printing press too but not for the purpose of spreading lies. In fact it was invented to spread the truth some six centuries ago. But in the West as in China, people are the same: they prefer to lie although they want others to tell them the strict truth. We should abolish humanity and replace them with ... robots.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 14:06:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-3 20:21
There are so many lies I am beginning to believe if no people were born any more we would get ri ...

Fake news. Plain and simple: fake news ;)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 16:12:38 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-4 14:06
Fake news. Plain and simple: fake news ;)

I am convinced that before Donald Trump put the phrase "fake news" into intercontinental circulation you had never heard of it. But I have always known throughout my life that there are media that distribute fake news serially. And the most fake news can be found in State-owned media outlets, especially in counries whose regimes are not very popular with their own citizens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-4 22:30:20 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-11-4 07:38
look, we wrote the book on the art of printing. Thus far you guys still can’t perfect the art and ...

we wrote the book on the art of printing? What do you mean by that? You should be learning the art of talking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.