Author: ceciliazhang

Is Australia a safe place for Chinese students? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-11-2 16:45:57 |Display all floors

Racist and hate is written into Australian law.

Watch Seneca tell you

"oohh everyone is the exactly the same. there's no difference. whites killing people for their skin color = Chinese taking pictures with me. No difference at all."

Seneca is a mental midget, a racist white supremacist, a depraved clown who lies as a way of life because the truth scares him so deeply. He has not come to terms with the deeply racist totalitarian policies of the former South Africa regime.

Apartheid (Afrikaans pronunciation: [aˈpartɦəit]; an Afrikaans word meaning "separateness", or "the state of being apart", literally "apart-hood") was a system of racial segregation in South Africa enforced through legislation by the National Party (NP), the governing party from 1948 to 1994. Under apartheid, the rights, associations, and movements of the majority black inhabitants and other ethnic groups were curtailed, and white minority rule was maintained. Apartheid was developed after World War II by the Afrikaner-dominated National Party and Broederbond organizations. The ideology was also enforced in South West Africa

Face it, your race has a "rich history" of racist hate. Absolutely sickening. I am merely warning fellow Asians to avoid the west. I hope they don't get suckered by pathological liars like Seneca and the army of racist white trolls who work with this mentally deranged psychopath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 16:46:10 |Display all floors

Watch Seneca tell you

"oohh everyone is the exactly the same. there's no difference. whites killing people for their skin color = Chinese taking pictures with me. No difference at all."

Seneca is a mental midget, a racist white supremacist, a depraved clown who lies as a way of life because the truth scares him so deeply. He has not come to terms with the deeply racist totalitarian policies of the former South Africa regime.

Apartheid (Afrikaans pronunciation: [aˈpartɦəit]; an Afrikaans word meaning "separateness", or "the state of being apart", literally "apart-hood") was a system of racial segregation in South Africa enforced through legislation by the National Party (NP), the governing party from 1948 to 1994. Under apartheid, the rights, associations, and movements of the majority black inhabitants and other ethnic groups were curtailed, and white minority rule was maintained. Apartheid was developed after World War II by the Afrikaner-dominated National Party and Broederbond organizations. The ideology was also enforced in South West Africa

Face it, your race has a "rich history" of racist hate. Absolutely sickening. I am merely warning fellow Asians to avoid the west. I hope they don't get suckered by pathological liars like Seneca and the army of racist white trolls who work with this mentally deranged psychopath.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-11-2 21:04:33 |Display all floors
AsianInTheWest Post time: 2017-11-2 16:45

Watch Seneca tell you

Did Chinese invent Apartheid? You could be led to think so...:

article is 2 years old

Shares

Murithi Mutiga in Nairobi
Tuesday 24 March 2015 10.16 GMT
Last modified on Wednesday 25 March 2015 00.06 GMT
The owner of a Chinese restaurant in Nairobi that operated a “no Africans” policy has been arrested after media reports about the establishment triggered an outcry on social media.
Zhao Yang was charged with operating a restaurant without a valid licence only hours after the Daily Nation, Kenya’s biggest newspaper, published a front-page story about the restaurant.
Co-owner Esther Zhao told the newspaper that Africans posed a security risk and needed to be kept out after 5pm. “We don’t admit Africans that we don’t know because you never know who is al-Shabaab and who isn’t,” she said, referring to the Somali-based terror group blamed for a number of attacks in Kenya in recent years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:21:47 |Display all floors
Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia: Racism in Asia:

China[edit]
Main articles: Sinocentrism, Han chauvinism, and ethnic issues in China
See also: Hua–Yi distinction, Anti-Manchuism, and anti-Japanese sentiment in China
Several clashes between African and Chinese students have occurred since the arrival of Africans to Chinese universities in the 1960s. Many African students come to China on a scholarship through the government to study at a university. The African students were often perceived as threatening and not punctual.[10] A well-documented incident in 1988 featured Chinese students rioting against African students studying in Nanjing.[11] In 2007, police anti-drug crackdowns in Beijing's Sanlitun district were reported to target people from Africa as suspected criminals, though police officials denied targeting any group.[12] Similar sentiment has emerged in Guangzhou, where a very large group of Africans have settled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:26:29 |Display all floors

You could call Chinese investors in Asia and Africa "racist" because they flout even the weakest worker protection laws, exploit local employees as if they were their serfs and on occasion maltreat them. An infamous case concerns a Zambian copper mine run by Chinese managers who were accused several years ago of beating their workers and withholding salaries. In a demonstration by the African mine workers the Chinese manager shot and killed one of his workers. The case has not been resolved to date (as far as I know) as the Chinese refuse to accept any responsibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:30:32 |Display all floors
AsianInTheWest Post time: 2017-11-2 16:34
Seneca, how does it feel to be a sniveling little maggot? You intellectually bankrupt white racist?

How can a "sniveling little maggot" tell you anything? Do you understand Maggotish?

But hey, I have a human voice, a human conscience and a broad mind as well as a formidable education. I wish you had more than just ten percent of that.
I COULD FILL A THREAD LIKE THIS WITH SEVERAL DOZEN ARTICLES ABOUT Chinese RACISM PERPETRATED AGAINST non-Chinese - Africans, Cambodians, Indonesians, Malaysians, Japanese, Indians, and last but not least: any one of the so-called "56 minorities", most notably the Manchus, the Mongolians, the Huis, the Kazakhs, the Uighurs and the Tibetans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-2 21:32:25 |Display all floors
AsianInTheWest Post time: 2017-11-2 16:34
Seneca, how does it feel to be a sniveling little maggot? You intellectually bankrupt white racist?

Meanwhile, TAIWAN has FORMALLY APOLOGISED to the NATIVE FORMOSAN PEOPLES for the  INVASION AND GENOCIDES committed by invading Chinese. When will China apologise to peoples it has brutally put under its yoke or even decimated?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.