Views: 408|Replies: 5

[Dating advice] As a female, how will you feel to have relationship with a married man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-21 22:55:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-10-21 23:01

How will you feel comfortable or not on dating some married men, especially they are still living with their spouse?  How can you put trust on such men who has probably cheated their wife in their marriage even if most of them may declare lacking of love in their marriage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-21 22:59:54 |Display all floors
Personally speaking, I will feel bit uncomfortable to date such men who's still in a married relationship.  But these days, people are more and more open-minded with self-asserted independency and desired lifestyle plus it's not illegally breached against any law in any country?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-21 23:05:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-10-22 09:15

Should we be more tolerable to the married man who's dating women other than their wife or should we be tolerable to women who is consciously dating with married man?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-22 09:25:05 |Display all floors
Also it's popular and common for many married men to register with on-line dating websites hunting for available women to date with...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-10-23 11:45:52 |Display all floors
In several countries such dating is punishable by death.  

Traditionally marriage has meant that a couple are faithful to each other, both in deed and spirit. That means not dating others in the sense of a date being the lead up to a deeper relationship with sex etc.  Such relationships are frowned upon in most cultures once a person has entered the state of marriage.

Sure there are "open" marriages where both partners may have sex outside of the marriage and so on but they are the exception rather than the norm.

In my case I would never cheat on my wife and she wouldn't cheat on me, it's just the way we are.  We both took our wedding vows seriously with a hybrid set of vows between Chinese and English wedding vows.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-23 13:33:44 |Display all floors
Some men includying Chinese men feel proud in freely dating young women other than their wife for honourably displaying their success or popularity in China, fancy enough - ask Mr. Wu for it, he is an expert in flirting among young women

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.