Author: ceciliazhang

A Chinese man with gorgeous Ukrainian wife sets up dating club [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-18 06:33:47 |Display all floors
That chick has too much testosterone or something. And this is the second thread about this dude. You Chinese must be so proud of this guy. Ha.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-18 06:37:27 |Display all floors
And now he has become some kind of pimp has he? He is going to hook wealthy Chinese up with poor desperate Ukrainian chicks? Well isn't that nice. Ha. You are all $%$%ed. What a world this is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-18 15:13:17 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-10-18 06:33
That chick has too much testosterone or something. And this is the second thread about this dude. Yo ...

He has become sort of inspiration for some who fail to marry a local woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-18 18:53:06 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-10-18 06:37
And now he has become some kind of pimp has he? He is going to hook wealthy Chinese up with poor des ...

Hail China, every day, you have it..the award for the most unrespectful and hateful toward women..not better than Wenstein.....

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-18 20:13:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-10-18 20:22
yasawakic Post time: 2017-10-18 18:53
Hail China, every day, you have it..the award for the most unrespectful and hateful toward women.. ...

What the hell. I am offended by the idea of wealthy Chinese using money to exploit poor and desperate Ukrainians and I hate women do I? If I had my way no Ukrainian would have to have sex with an ugly Chinese guy unless they were actually physically attracted to them. Or any other ugly wealthy guys. Like wealthy Russians Americans or English. And is unrespectful even a word? But meh - sluts get what they deserve I guess don't they.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-18 20:15:22 |Display all floors
Hail China, every day, you have it..the award for the most unrespectful and hateful toward women.. ...

There are probably some poor Ukrainian chicks that won't have sex with someone for money. Good on them.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-18 20:20:02 |Display all floors

Ever since I was a kid I thought the idea of mail-order brides was totally $%$%ed up. And pathetic because I can actually $%$% a hot girl just because of how I look. Even a hot teenager and I'm near 40. I'm that good looking apparently. But still - I do not pity ugly men and I will not excuse them for taking advantage of female poverty.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.