Views: 394|Replies: 4

Is the Nation of Israel Getting Smarter or Less Smart? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-13 06:06:22 |Display all floors
Scientist Dr. Adam Perkins from the Neurobiology of Personality department at King's College London and the author of “The Welfare Trait: How State Benefits Affect Personality” talks about how the transfer of resources from those with better genes to those with worse genes has increased the fertility of the latter group.  

Because of this, people around the world are becoming less evolved and more unintelligent and psychopathic.

So, the most important question then is how this pattern may be affecting the genetic quality of Israel.  If Israel's genes are getting worse, they would no longer be both Mother Nature's and God's Chosen People.

As such, I hope Israel takes the proper steps to be sure their genes are getting better, not worse.

Anyway, here is the interview where Dr. Perkins talks about his findings: Youtube.c0m/watch?v=_rpsLGbxGDU

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-13 07:18:56 |Display all floors
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-10-13 09:14:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-10-13 09:16

"As I am both a personality researcher and former claimant of unemployment benefits, the issue of personality and the welfare state is of special interest to me" - Adam Perkins

This guy was a dole bludger? Maybe a scientist with better genes should be working on this stuff.
What a $%$%knocker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-23 22:37:51 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2017-10-13 07:18

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-1 16:37:03 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2017-10-13 07:18

What does it even mean to be smart?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.