Views: 7763|Replies: 1

China's third-party mobile payment market continues rapid expansion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-5 13:17:34 |Display all floors

Alibaba and Tencent, China's two giants in mobile payments. [File photo: news.ifeng.com]

According to a new report from Beijing-based marketing consultancy firm Analysys International, in the second quarter of 2017, payments amounted to 23 trillion yuan, about 3.46 trillion U.S. dollars, up 22.5 percent from the previous quarter.

China's two Internet giants, Alibaba and Tencent, are leading the field with 92.8 percent of the market between them.

According to the latest figures, China had 724 million mobile phone users by the end of June this year.

More than 35 percent of them often made mobile payments, while 31.8 percent still favored cash or credit cards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-6 03:24:43 |Display all floors
Hi I have some health problems I was wondering if you could contact some medical researchers in china and maybe start a research group with me. I obtained an illness from a guy poisoning me through food back in 1984 with mononucleosis diagnosed 3 months later. I had a feeling i obtained another illness from him at the same time probably like the Babiesia illness I was diagnosed with 12 years later . I had a beet red throat for almost 12 years and I was then diagnosed with Lyme disease with a negative antibody test for Lyme disease 2 weeks earlier before my bulls eye rash in 1996 that positively identify s Lyme disease Then 2 years later in 1998 I was diagnosed with another tick illness called Babiesia that I was told in the blood tests to identify Babiesia cross reacts with the the test that identify s the  malaria parasite in the test too. When they gave me antibiotics for it the Babiesia or a like illness the 2nd doctor gave me a larger dose of Mepron and Biaxin antibiotic and my beet red throat almost got better that I had for 12 years from the guy poisoning me through food but not given refills of the antibiotic only one months worth. I don't know if the two illnesses Babiesia and Lyme disease are gone or a like illness. I haven't been given antibiotics for them in a couple years. One doctor told me most of the blood testes for identifying the two pathogens don't tell you anything. I am having trouble getting retested for them. Maybe because of money control I started missing some heart beats about a year ago and don't know if it is related to the pathogens. I've been trying to get them the doctors to put on a full one day heart monitor on me because the heart isn't missing heart beats all the time and it might not show up in a 10 second EKG. I have been trying to get them to put the full day heart monitor on but the doctors group doesn't want to order one for me. I had a 1 day heart monitoring halter put on me about a year ago and it showed heart arrhythmia and they put me on Metapropol, asprin, and Lipitor but didn't mention about the missing heart beets that I am having either Maybe it's money control too. I'm not sure if the heart arrhythmia is related to the Lyme disease or Babiesia illnesses or if I did too much excercize or I'm just getting too old I would like to get some better medical attention
                                                           Sincerely David Medway

Welcome
My blogs
Setting
|
Alert(1)
|||Quit

Essay

Chinadaily Forum › BBS › News Talk › China Watch › China's third-party mobile payment market continues ...
Return to listSend new postReplies
Views: 722|Replies: 0
Print Last thread Next thread
China's third-party mobile payment market continues rapid expansion [Copy link] 中文
zaq

Primary Member
Drop aroundAdd friendsSay helloMessage       
Express lift
Jump to the specified floor 1#
Post time Yesterday 13:17 |View the author only |View in reverse order

Alibaba and Tencent, China's two giants in mobile payments. [File photo: news.ifeng.com]

According to a new report from Beijing-based marketing consultancy firm Analysys International, in the second quarter of 2017, payments amounted to 23 trillion yuan, about 3.46 trillion U.S. dollars, up 22.5 percent from the previous quarter.

China's two Internet giants, Alibaba and Tencent, are leading the field with 92.8 percent of the market between them.

According to the latest figures, China had 724 million mobile phone users by the end of June this year.

More than 35 percent of them often made mobile payments, while 31.8 percent still favored cash or credit cards.

ShareShare0
FavoritesFavorites0
SupportSupport1
OpposeOppose0
Replies Use magic tools Report
Return to listSend new postReplies
mia I'm getting is from the Lyme disease or Babiesia related or because I'm getting older or did too much excrcize Sincerely, David Medway

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.