Author: SEARU

How to introduce Chinese tradition to the world? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-8 20:16:48 |Display all floors
Ho, I am so happy to see that more than ten-thousand friends have read this article that is great encouragement for my work in the Forum! ----------I would like post another thread 《Please leave enough space for yourself!》which story also happened in the hospital!  

Just wait a moment!
The most useful knowledge and skill that we are lack of is that of about human!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:00:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-10-9 13:34

Mr.Zhang is talkative with smiling like buddist with whom I had many sweet conversations while we experienced the same treatment for the same trouble in the hospital!  I hate that we met with each other so late! -------------The following is another story told by him:

'There is another big family in my village. An old couple has lived with  three sons and daughters-in-law plus grand-children for more than fifteen years although the young have their own houses! The whole family share the same pot of meal three times a day, twelve months a year cooked by the master-mother who is so delicate that villagers often see her working in the cotton field for longer hours than others and wonder how hurry it would be when she cooks lunch  for dozens of people at noon! --------------Just for this reason,the heroine-like woman looks ten years older than her real age if judging from her looking! -------What has driven the old to keep the big family for so long? It is said there is one ancient book hidden in their house which has taught them to unite as a fist! ......"

Searu feels that it sounds like a miracle!  I have seen or heard of  too many quarrelings and disputes between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in the country-side!  This rare story is worth writing into the CD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:33:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2017-10-9 14:00

Through We-Chat I have posted a short article about the farmer-scholar whithin the school-circle. Some of my colleagues including few leaders didn't  believe my words!  Usually people think that farmers are labour-workers who have little business with ‘books’! -----------But Mr.Zhang has taught us including me a good lesson! ------------We teachers  should do academic work in modest attitude with pure mind,not always run after fame or just for promotion!

(Since several years ago our school has hired a worker as teacher to teach students how to repair cars. The result proves  so successful that the worker-teacher has sent many students to the university who has set a record in the school -history!
I think Mr.Zhang is fit for the post of headteacher and he can also make some report for the pupils as well as teachers! )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 18:05:42 |Display all floors
Some people think that living with Oriental/Chinese wisdom/philosophy to life plus open-minded, sincere & enthusiastic life attitude could do.  Is that true I wonder?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-9 19:45:26 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-10-9 10:33
Through We-Chat I have posted a short article about the farmer-scholar whithin the school-circle. So ...

Your story about a farmer-worker who teaches school pupils how to repair cars is an eloquent testimony to show that vocational training would be far more useful for China than building more universities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 20:21:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-9 19:45
Your story about a farmer-worker who teaches school pupils how to repair cars is an eloquent tes ...

(Ho, that would be another long legendary story if you let me talk about vocational education since I have been working in this area for thirty years!  -----------POST new thread?)  

Most of formal professional teachers from university are rich on theory but poor on real technology compared with the engineers in factories!  
It is why we reform the education managing system to fit the new situation!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.