Author: 1584austin

Could the flow of migrants to Europe ever be stopped? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-7 19:47:56 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-10-7 11:12
Interviewer:    "Mr. President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?"
Robert Mug ...

Another interview, this time with Grace Mugabe, wife of Robert Mugabe:

"Her Majesty the Queen Grace, is it true that You donate your underwear fresh off after having worn them for a day to the paupers of Zimbabwe?"

Grace Mugabe's reply:
(A lot of unprintable expletives, perhaps attributable to static or atmospheric disturbances) "...I will punch these thankless bastards who take my lingerie and then report lies to the media... I will make this country's paupers even poorer so that they cannot flee to Europe and tell people there nasty truths about me!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 07:08:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2017-10-26 18:10

It shouldn't be difficult to stop the sea migrations. Tow the ships back to Africa, unload them, then confiscate them. Eventually there'd be no more ships.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 07:25:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-5 22:52
What "we must" others think we should not do. And others may support our opponents. China and  ...

No reason we can't get Russia and China to join the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 07:28:31 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-10-6 18:39
Excellent idea, Ted. The West should sponsor more "color" revolutions in the Third World so that ...

No reason these revolutions would bring more migrants if they were done properly - not "half-done" like Libya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 08:49:58 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2017-10-27 07:08
It shouldn't be difficult to stop the sea migrations. Tow the ships back to Africa, unload them, the ...

Doesn't work. You cannot tow all the boats back, and then you also need the relevant countries' authorities to agree that your armedMarshall Plan boats enter their coastal waters.

The Chinese are unscrupulous enough to market inflatables that they know refugees or their traffickers purchase.

With Jinping's BORing Marshall Plan going ahead, more people will be tempted into moving to Europe. They usually know that China is a police state and they do not expect to be treated with kids' gloves but Europe is so open and welcoming...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 10:48:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-27 08:49
Doesn't work. You cannot tow all the boats back, and then you also need the relevant countries'  ...

Why is it that Down Yonder can catch the poor souls and trade them like used cars to Countries like PNG? I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-27 11:38:45 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-10-27 10:48
Why is it that Down Yonder can catch the poor souls and trade them like used cars to Countries lik ...

I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe it would help if you did not constantly try to write substandard redneck Amicanglish?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.